Chapter 7: The Airport Fight

I got the kid his passport and we flew to Germany. Happy took care of the kid while I got ready to fight, because I know this is going to be a hard one. I got on my catsuit, and put my hair up in a ponytail. We all get into position, and we see Steve run out to a helicopter, but is stopped when Tony throws something at it to destabilize it.

Tony and Rhodey flew down, now talking to Steve. Then T'Challa jumped in, making an entrance. The job was to surround him. Natasha and I walk up behind him, and Natasha says, "Steve," grabbing his attention.

"You know what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?" Natasha says.

"It's only going to make things worse," I add. He doesn't answer, but looks back at Tony.

"Okay, I lost my patience with this one, Underoos!" Tony calls out. Peter, or Spider-man with his new suit, webbed Steve's hands together, and grabbed his shield, landing on a car. "Nice job, kid."

"Thanks. I could have stuck the landing a little better, it's just the new suit... Wait, Mr. Stark it's perfect, thank you," Peter starts to ramble, which messes up the who thing.

"Yea, you don't need to talk right now, kid," I say.

"Aren't you only a few years older than me," he says, and I glare at him. He looks at Steve and says, "Captain. Big Fan. Spider-Man."

"You've been busy," Steve says.

"And you have been a complete idiot. Dragging in Clint, 'rescuing' Wanda from a safe place, and making her pull Pietro in," Tony says, and my eyes widen. No one told me Pietro got involved with this, or Wanda. This is definitely going to be a challenge.

"I'm trying to keep you from tearing the Avengers apart," Tony says.

"You did that when you signed," Steve says.

"Alright, we're done. You are going to turn Barnes over, and you're going to come with us, now because it's us or a squad of J-SOC guys with no compunction about being impolite. Come on," Tony says.

Suddenly Steve holds up his arms, and one of Clint's arrows shoots Steve's hands free. "Alright Lang," Steve says.

"Who's Lang?" I ask. Suddenly a person appears and kicks Peter in the face.

Lang, I'm assuming, grabs Steve's shield and hands it to him, making a statement about him being Captain America. "Find the twins, maybe you can convince them to not join this," Natasha says, and I nod.

"The Maximoffs are in the parking lot with Clint. I'll give you a ride," Tony says. He flies over to me, and picks me up, flying over and into the parking lot. Tony shoots bombs, surrounding them, and puts me down in front of them. Pietro is in front of Wanda, protecting her.

"Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings," Tony says.

"You locked me in my room," she replies, her accent showing, walking forward.

"By the way, not my idea," I say, hoping to calm her down.

"Okay, first, that's an exaggeration. Second I did it to protect you," Tony says.

"It seems like your protection is the same thing as being locked up," Pietro says.

"It's going to be even worse if you guys end up in jail," I say.

"Hey Clint," Tony says, and he says hi back. "Clearly retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, shot 18. Just can't seem to miss," he says, being very proud of himself. Clint shoots an arrow at Tony and I, but Tony shoots them both with his repulsors.