Epilogue

The next year was a lot easier to deal with. I only had to go to New York twice for a week each, just for updates and paperwork. I guess the world decided to take a break for a year. Let's hope it stays that way.

Pietro was probably the most happy about this. He didn't have to worry about me getting hurt, even though I can take care of myself and I'm not a baby. I don't think he took his eyes off of me when I got back home from my 4 month mission, making sure I won't get hurt by getting chips. I hope you can hear the sarcasm in my voice.

I also turned 21 this year, and the party was very exciting. The twins already turned 21 three months ago, and we decided to go to a club to celebrate, since we couldn't go when on their birthday. To say the least it was so interesting, I forgot all of it, besides the morning after.

Pietro was holding back my hair, while I puke inside the toilet, draining all the alcohol I consumed last night. Once I finished another round of spilling my guts, I wiped my mouth facing Pietro. "I forgot how much you like to party. You were having fun down drink by drink," he says, chuckling.

"Yea, well as you can tell, I'm having a lot more fun," I say, exhausted and disgusted. "You're lucky you can't get hungover."

"Well, some people like getting drunk. I guess that something hydra didn't get right with your super soldier serum," Pietro says.

"If there was a magical potion for avoiding hangovers, I need someone to make it now," I say, making him chuckle.

That was not a fun day. There was a really fun week when Pietro and I went to Bora Bora, after I got a week off, making sure I wasn't on call. He's reaction was so adorable.

I just got the tickets online on my laptop, and I decided to surprise Pietro. He was already sitting on the couch, so I went and grabbed one of his ties from his closet. "Pietro I need you to put this on," I say, wrapping around his eyes, so he can't see.

I see Pietro smirk, and knowing how he thinks, I say, "Get your head out of your pants, because it's not what you're hoping for." I see his smile drop quickly, and I chuckle. I set down the laptop on the coffee table in front of him, and I sat down next to him.

"Ready?" I ask.

"Not as excited as before, but yes," he says, and I smack his arm, making him chuckle lightly. I help him untie the tie, and he stares at my open laptop. "It's just your laptop."

I roll my eyes and say, "Yes, but read what it says." He takes another look at it, reading what the screen says. His eyes widen, and look towards me.

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope," I respond with a smile.

"You're serious?"

"Yup." His smile grows as he tackles me into a hug, making me lay back on the couch. He showers me with kisses all over my face, making me giggle.

He suddenly stops, and rests himself on his arms. "Wait, how did you pay for this?"

"Tony, I still have his credit card," I smirk.

"That's my girl," he says, kissing me passionately. His soft lips on mine, as we move our lips together. His lips slowly moved down, until the real fun started of that afternoon.

That week was the most romantic, fun and exciting week I had in awhile. The year was overall one of the best years of my life.

A/N: That's a wrap on Book 2! I hope you liked it! If you haven't already you should read book 1, and soon enough, I'll start on book 3 based on Infinity War and Endgame.