IV. Friends are the wine of the life

I'm a daydreamer and a night thinker ~ unknown

~>.<~

Seoul station at 9:13 am

"Ahh, I am dead waiting for Jimin, he is always late no matter how many times he gets a reminder to not be late."
"Do you think he will reach in time?"
"He is not even picking up his phone, Ahh"

"Jin? Jin? Are you listening? Kim Seokjin!!" Taehyung asked loudly, removing Jin's earphones, who was sitting next to him, eyes closed and the head was thrown backwards.

"Ah… ha… what happened? Did the train leave?" Jin snapped out of his sleep.

Jin had a soft face, he had those squishy cheeks which you want to squish constantly. His eyes were like a butterfly, little puffy from the bottom. He had plump lips and a cute smile, though he was not smiling at that moment.

"No there is still some time for train departure, but this Jimin has not come yet, not even picking up his phone."

Suddenly from nowhere, Jimin came from behind and tried to scared them "BOOO!!"

Jimin was wearing a similar light blue denim jacket and jeans with a black turtle neck t-shirt and black boots.

"Jimin aa, why are you so late, it's 9:15 already, I told you to be on time," Taehyung didn't like latecomers, especially for a trip.

"This man, his sleep is so important that he forgot to pick me up," Jimin said sarcastically pointing towards Jin who was rubbing his eyes.

"Why should I pick you up? You asked me at the last moment in the night and why are these trains in the early morning?" Jin asked annoyed.

"Ahh, come on let’s board the train at the platform, We don’t have time to argue."

"I don't want to go on this stupid trek."

"WHAT!!, why not?"

"What about all those plans?" Taehyung asked.

"I can't sacrifice my sleep over all this."

Taehyung realised that Jin was just messing with them, he smirked, "you're right, sleep needs you and you need sleep."

"Let's go, Jimin"

"Seriously!? But -" Taehyung dragged Jimin with him.

"Ahh, you guys are really leaving me behind?"

"Yeah, you didn't want to come...so don't come."

"Of course I want to come, Tae."

"But how? Don't you want to go back and sleep?"

"Ahh, Tae!!"

Taehyung chuckled, he always used to have fun while messing with his friends "We all are going on this trip that's all!" He said while putting his arms around both of his friend's shoulders.

"We are going to kill it !!" Jimin said excitedly.

Jin laughed and picked up his backpack, "let's go!!"

"Well first, I want you guys to meet some people -" Taehyung said.

"Huh??" Both Jimin and Jin asked

~>.<~

They went to the platform on which the train was standing. They saw there was a circle of 20-25 people gathered nearby.

"Hi guys, I'm Park Bogum, your trekking trip guide, the train will be leaving in 20 minutes…"

"Ahh, there they are!" Taehyung waved to a person standing in the circle.

"Guys this is Hobi Hyung, my cousin." Taehyung referred to the person with a bright smile.

He had a long face with prominent cheekbones, small bow-shaped eyes, a cupid smile, and a sharp jawline.

He was wearing a dark brown sweatshirt with long fur beige and brown colour coat with a big check design, it was long enough to cover up his knees. He had a scarf around his neck and tawny colour pants & boots. No doubt he was a fashion icon.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok, these are my friends Min Yoongi and Kim Namjoon", three of them greeted.

Yoongi had a fair face with angular facial features, small narrow eyes resembling a kitten, snubby nose, and thin lips.

He was wearing a white sweater along with a black jacket. He was looking great in black tight trousers and boots. His hair was a little ruffled and he had a relaxed expression on his face.

Jimin had a light tint of blush on his cheeks when Yoongi greeted him, it was totally visible that he was flattered by Yoongi's smile.

On the other hand, Namjoon had mature and kiddo looks at the same time. He had a short forehead, tiny and cute nose, plump lips, and deep dimples that show up when he smiles. He had soft jaws but his chin protruded sharply when he smiled.

He was wearing a grey hoodie, army print jacket, dark grey colour woollen muffler, light blue jeans, and hiking boots. He was looking full-on ready for the trip.

~>.<~

Well all of them seem pretty cool…Tae has a different fun aura around his friends.

I'm excited to write further about them... let's see how the story will go.

~SilverBlxde