XII. You and I

I just want to grab your hand and be like, you're mine. ~ unknown

~>.<~

Last night Jungkook ended up sleeping in Jimin's tent, they all slept late but the excitement for further trekking woke them up.

They continued their trek, the area looking like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white as if waiting for the artist's hand to return.

They didn’t have any race the next day, so they all were enjoying a lot, having snow fights, making snow angels, each person was living the moment fullest.

Forest grew thicker and trees had icy frost on their leaves. It looked like someone was calling them into those mysterious jungles.

After a long trek, they finally reached the peak point of Seonjaryeong that was Seonjaryeong Ridge.

The whole group took a group selca. Taehyung and Jin were enjoying clicking and capturing everything. They took many funny pictures and were cracking up after seeing them.

"So guys, this is it, our trek's highest point! We'll be setting camps here tonight, so you can relax" Bogum said.

"Hey, Bogum! What's up there?" Taehyung pointed towards a red flag which was much higher.

"That? That’s the Bhuta mountain."

"Let's go there! What a view it will be...we still have time until sunset."

"Hmm, Bhuta… does anyone know what 'Bhuta' means?" Bogum asked, looking around the group.

"Nopes…" everyone denied.

"Bhuta means haunted."

Everyone gasped.

"According to the village elders, there used to be an old shrine, they said any wish made there on a full moon night would come true... hundreds of people would go there in search of this magic but no one ever returned," Bogum told them and all were in shock.

"I think the shrine no longer stands but they say, on every full moon night thousands of spirits gather there. Hoping for some kind of miracle to occur. Interesting thing is that tonight is a full moon night! Still interested in that view?"

They all denied but Taehyung didn't react.

~>.<~

"What if the camp area is haunted?" Hoseok was already scared so much.

"They say ghosts love the red colour" Yoongi mocked him while pointing at Hoseok's red jacket.

"Ahhhhhh…" Hoseok quickly removed his jacket.

"Come on Yoongi, don't scare Hobi hyung more," Taehyung said.

They all were seated near the campfire and resting.

"I want to go home! I'm dying to get off this stupid mountain" Jimin exclaimed.

"I'm going to order ten pizzas the second I'm home... I'm sick of eating this cup noodles!" Namjoon complained while eating.

"You know I haven't washed my hair for three days!...as soon as I get home I'll take a long bubble bath."Jin cared about his skin and hair a lot.

"Ahh Jin, didn't you think of doing anything else... I'm only waiting to get away from your snoring." Taehyung chuckled.

"Get used to it Tae...what are you going to do when we'll be roommates?"

"Roommates? Are you going to stay together" Jungkook curiously asked Jin.