VIII. Shine with snow

Mind lost in thoughts of plots, escaping reality at whatever the cost ~ unknown

~>.<~

They all gathered for lunch at the resort and decided to go skiing. It was super cold outside, so with heavy jackets and mufflers, they all were ready to be hyped up.

The dove-white mountains soared into the air with the glistening sun above them. It was a bright and perfect day for skiing and snowboarding.

YongPyong Resort had 28 slopes and 14 cable lifts. There were many tourists who were enjoying the sport.

Jin and Namjoon chose snowboarding, they already had experience in it. Except for Taehyung, everyone was a beginner at skiing so he hired a coach for them.

All was set, and they were ready to walk into the ski area.

The coach taught them the basics of skiing. The first thing he told them was to get used to walking with the skis on flat areas. This helped them find the feeling of balance with skis and boots.

The most basic yet useful lesson they learned as a beginner skier, was snow plough which helped in controlling speed. They were practising on a blue (beginner) slope.

"Ahhhhh! I'm gonna DIE!!!" Hoseok was shouting on top of his voice.

"COME ON HOBI!! YOU CAN DO IT!" Yoongi was cheering for him. "Are you scared, Jimin?"

"Ah, a little I guess."

"Don't worry we'll do it together, Jungkook, why don't you also come along with us...it would be better if we all three go down together!" Yoongi suggested.

"Ah, ya sure!"Jungkook was excited.

They screamed all the way down.

"Ahhh!! What if someone hits me…either him or me, it’s going to be very unfortunate."

"Jimin, don't imagine things...be positive...Ahhh!"

Both Yoongi and Jimin were screaming. On the other hand, Jungkook was having fun, it was his first time but he was able to manage it well.

Jungkook was a quick learner, he mastered the snowplough faster than others, he was able to speed up or slow down as he wanted. The coach led him to the red slope where Taehyung was enjoying.

~>.<~

Seeing Taehyung with goggles and bandanna, skiing swiftly down the slope while his hair fluttering behind was a next-level sight. His nose and cheeks were red due to the cold but he was enjoying it thoroughly.

Jungkook was surprised to see how Taehyung had such graceful control over his body when he glided.

"Hey, Jungkook, are you done practising on the blue slope?"

"Ah, ya coach asked me to ski here."

"Wow you learned fast, Jimin was right you are a golden maknae, fast learner, topper in school, a scholar in University, basically excelling in every field," Taehyung chuckled.

Jungkook was blushing hard courtesy of Taehyung's compliment but thank goodness there was cold breeze around, which was hiding the actual reason for his crimson cheeks.

"Let's go!" Taehyung took Jungkook on the starting point of the slope.

They both got ready and slid down.

There, Jungkook was able to speed up more, and he started to find the fun of skiing. He really enjoyed the freedom on the snow with Taehyung as his company.

Taehyung looked sideways at Jungkook, he noticed the way he scrunched up his nose when he grinned widely.

His perfect white teeth were visible with a cute bunny grin, his soft cheeks were flushed and it was so hard to explain his beauty, but for Taehyung, Jungkook's biggest charm was his smile.

~>.<~

They all enjoyed their skiing and gathered together around 5 pm. Still, Jin and Namjoon were nowhere to be found. They went to the snowboarding area and spotted the two of them.

They both were rocking their snowboarding. "WOAH!!", seeing the way Jin and Namjoon elegantly glided down the slope, their friends were all shocked. Neither of them had seen them like this before.

"COME ON GUYS IT'S TIME TO LEAVE!" Hoseok shouted.

Jin and Namjoon noticed them and they both came down.

"Wow Jin, I didn't know that you guys snowboard so well," Jimin complemented.

"Haha... thanks!"

"Am I the only one who is super hungry right now after snowboarding, can we go somewhere to eat?" Namjoon was hungry.

They realized that they all were hungry.

"Okay!, I think we all should eat first," Yoongi suggested.

~>.<~

Skiing seems super fun though I haven't tried it...haha

I hope you liked the chapter, the next one is going to be much more interesting. :)

~SilverBlxde