VI. A cup of life

Live a life that brings warmth to your soul but also drives you crazy at times. ~ unknown

~>.<~

Jungkook noticed that there were about twenty-two people in the trekking group and with Jimin there were five more guys including Taehyung, the pretty boy.

So including Jungkook, they were seven of them together, Bogum booked their seats in such a manner that they all were seated at one place, which was the middle of the train's compartment.

Taehyung made Jungkook sit at his place next to Jimin so that he could be comfortable and he himself sat next to Bogum who was sitting behind them.

Jimin introduced Jungkook to everyone and they all greeted him one by one.

They all got into their own talks about their interests and their majors after that. Jungkook had the most different major.

"Hey Hobi, can you ask Taehyung, is Jimin single?" Yoongi whispered to Hobi.

"You are asking me to ask someone if the third person is single or not? Seriously?"

"Oh come on Hobi, Jimin is Taehyung's friend, and Tae is your cousin, can't you do this for me?"

"Nopes I'm not gonna be any kind of love messenger here on this trip, ask yourself."

"So is this a challenge?"

"Yup, you can say that...if you are able to ask him this in the next two minutes, I'll ask Tae to let you share the room with Jimin in the hotel," Hobi challenged Yoongi.

"Guys? Did anyone get a knife?" Jimin asked suddenly, holding an apple.

"Knife? Ya, I think I have it, let me check." Yoongi got up and started checking his bag."Here- "Jimin was about to grab it...

"But what will you give me in return?" Yoongi asked coyly while retracting his hand. He got his chance.

"What would you like?" Jimin asked shyly.

"What about an answer to a question," Yoongi smirked at Hoseok "Are you single?"

"Huh?... Ahh yes," Jimin replied softly scratching the back of his neck. He was blushing so hard that his face turned red just like the apple he was holding.

"Here, take it" Yoongi smirked and gave the knife to him, "Now you know what you have to do,” he said to Hoseok.

After a while, Taehyung came and stood comfortably against the window near Jin.

"Hey! Guys, why don't we play a game? Everyone is busy with their phones...Oh come on, we are on a trip, here also you guys need your phones…" Taehyung was irritated.

"Okay, I think Taehyung is right, we all are on a trip, we should enjoy with each other not among ourselves," Namjoon agreed.

"Ahh, I think we should keep all our phones and laptops aside in a bag, we won't be able to enjoy if we had them," Jin spaced out his bag and asked all of them to give their gadgets to him, except their cameras.

They all agreed.

Jungkook messaged his parents last time, telling them that he won't be able to use his phone for the rest of the trip and gave his phone and laptop to Jin.

"Okay, so what do you want to play Tae?" Hobi asked.

"What about 'Never have I ever'?" Taehyung took out a small liquor bottle from his bag.

"Seriously, Tae you brought drinks here?"

"Oh come on Hobi Hyung, you know it's going to be much colder there." Taehyung poured a small amount of liquor and orange juice in plastic cups. "Pick up a glass and let's get started."