XXIII. Parachutes in blue

Jump, dive and fly through the sky ~ unknown

~>.<~

Last night Jungkook and Taehyung went to Carols by Candlelight late and they were able to attend only half of the show.

Next morning, 26th of December, Jungkook asked everyone to get up early because they had a flight to Byron bay.

The plane took off around 7:45 in the morning. Bright morning sun shone in the clear blue sky. Sunlit fluffy clouds were scattered like cotton balls. Their flight landed in one and a half hours.

"Okay guys, so it will be our last sport that we will be trying out." Jungkook said while settling down in the cab.

"But Jungkook, what we will be trying out, you didn't hint at anything." Yoongi asked.

"Well, we'll see after reaching at the sight. We are heading towards Byron bay!" Jungkook grinned.

After half an hour drive they finally reached their destination.

A tall guy with regular brown hair came and hugged Jungkook from behind.

"Ahh Kookie you are finally here!!" He said.

"Yugyeom!!" Jungkook turned around and hugged him properly.

Seeing Jungkook's friend reunion with him, Taehyung felt awkward. He even didn't know why he felt weird seeing his Kookie with another guy.

"Guys this is Kim Yugyeom, he will be our main trainer today." Jungkook introduced Yugyeom to everyone.

"Hi guys, I'm Kim Yugyeom, Jungkook and I used to study at the same university. I hope we will get along." with a bow Yugyeom greeted.

"But what are we gonna do today?" Namjoon asked.

"Didn't Jungkook tell you guys? Ohh come on Kookie you should have told them." Yugyeom said to Jungkook.

"If I would have told them before they were never gonna come here." Jungkook giggled.

"Okay no worries, you guys are at Byron bay, an area surrounded with lush rainforest, mountains and golden beaches – the perfect scenic environments to skydive over!!" Yugyeom claimed 

"Wooaah woah oh-oh… wait a second, so you are saying that we are gonna try SKYDIVING!!" Hoseok gaped.

"Yup!"

"No no nooo… Jungkook seriously this is suicide!" Jin commented.

"Ahh don't worry, Byron Bay owns the safest and most reliable plane in the world for skydiving, you guys will be having one tandem with you, just enjoy the sensation of freefalling with a scenic tandem skydive over Byron Bay." Yugyeom assured.

"Dude, is this safe, are you sure?" Jimin asked.

"Oh come on, you are totally safe, don't panic, take a deep breath and relax." Jungkook replied while hugging Jimin sideways.

"Our adventurous Kookie is making us do things like this, Tae you must be having fun, you like these adventures, right?" Yoongi said.

"I'm gonna love it surely!!" Taehyung gave a thumbs up.

Jungkook grinned widely at Taehyung.

They all followed Yugyeom. He made them checked in at the reception and completed the paperwork, where they basically sign their life away and waive the Tandem of any liability in the event of a mishap (injury or death).

"Okay guys, that aircraft, we'll be jumping out the back." Yugyeom pointed at one of the aircraft.

"How long will we be in that airplane?" Namjoon asked.