V. First meeting

Your eyes stole all my words away ~ unknown

~>.<~

It was a pleasant morning, Jungkook's dad woke up and asked for his regular morning coffee. As he sat down on the couch, he noticed an envelope on the coffee table - 'to eomma and appa!'

He opened it and read - "First of all, don't freak out… I'm very sorry to do this to you…."
Jungkook's dad smiled that his son was growing up and coming out of his own shell. He was happy.

~>.<~

The trekking group was settling down their bags on the train.

"Hey...here," Jin said, giving a sandwich to Jimin who was adjusting his backpack.

"Nah, not hungry."

"It's your favourite sandwich, I had to wake up at 6 to make them !! "

"Are you mad, Jinnie? Give…" Jin gave Jimin the sandwich with a big smile.

"By the way where is Tae?" Hoseok asked, looking around.

"I'll get him," Jimin said while chewing.

~>.<~

Jungkook finally reached the platform before the train departure. He was in all black outfit, wearing a black turtleneck t-shirt along with a black leather jacket. Tight black wash-jeans on his small waist and black hiking boots were looking amazing on him.

Last night he called the guide instructor and asked if he could join the trekking group at the last moment. The guide didn't assure him fully but asked him to arrive before 9:30 am at the Seoul station.

"Huh...finally made it," he said to himself. He saw a guy who was clicking pictures of the public around with his camera. He thought that he might be going on the trip as well.

He went towards him and asked curiously, "excuse me…sorry I'm late but..."

The boy turned around and lowered his camera from his face.

Jungkook was astonished by his charismatic features. He was unreal, like an anime character. Tan skin, had a large wide face, sharp jawline, and wide forehead. He had large almond-shaped eyes with very long lashes, large nose, wide lips which spread out like a cupid bow, and a boxy smile.

He was wearing a white t-shirt with a big army green colour jacket along with tight black trousers and boots. He was almost of the same height as Jungkook's and had a broad chest & large hands. Jungkook lost his words….

Taehyung, on the other hand, had a similar mesmerizing effect on himself. He was fascinated by Jungkook's big round doe eyes. He noticed that the boy had a huge button nose, very defined jawline, and thin but little plump lips. He had an innocent face with a cute bunny smile. He had a lean muscular body. Taehyung got hypnotized while studying Jungkook's features.

"Tae!! Come, everyone is asking where you are…" Jimin came jogging towards Taehyung.

"Jungkook?"Jimin made both of them snap out of their thoughts.

"How are you, how come you are here?"

"Though I'm very late, where's Bogum?" Jungkook asked shyly with his bunny smile, scratching the back of his neck.

"Bogum?...aah...wait...you're coming with us?"

"Ahh yea, why?" Jungkook stuck his tongue out a little.

"You know this is a trek, right? You will have to climb the mountain...sleep in tents...there will be bears at night." Jimin replied.

"I know what a trek is!" Jungkook pouted.

Taehyung chuckled seeing the younger's pout.

"Hahaha, just kidding Kookie, I am excited to see you here, it would be super fun with you." Jimin was happy.

"Where's Bogum? I need to talk to him."

Taehyung called Bogum.

"Jungkook? Hi, I'm Park Bogum."

"Hi"

"I'm sorry but it's too late for you to join us…the train is full."

"Can't anything be done? Please," Jungkook again pouted sadly "I'll sit anywhere."

"Sit with me on my seat," Taehyung replied.

"Huh?"

"I mean not with me, we'll take turns." Taehyung smiled "And Bogum I know you'll help us, won't you?"

"I know that you always reserve an extra seat for emergencies and...take an extra amount for that," Taehyung whispered to Bogum.

"How did you know?" Bogum was shocked.

"Oh come on I have travelled a lot with your company & you...I know you well," Taehyung chuckled "And don't you dare take the extra amount from Jimin's friend."

"Tae!! Why are you like this...haha...okay, done, quickly get up...the train is about to leave." Bogum pointed towards the train.

"Let's go then!!" Jimin said excitedly and went.

Taehyung was about to get on the train but noticed that Jungkook didn't move at all from his position, he was staring at nowhere and seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Do I need to carry you?" Taehyung smirked.

"Huh?" Jungkook looked at him with his doe eyes.

"What happened?"

"I've…never been anywhere like this before?"

"Then come now! Trust me, nothing will happen...it'll be fun," Taehyung reassured.

Jungkook nodded, Taehyung noticed that the train's doors were about to close. "Come on," Taehyung took Jungkook's hand and swiftly pulled Jungkook inside.

They somehow got in just a sec before the doors of the train shut and they both bumped into each other.

~>.<~

Ahh...Kookie is finally on the train and going to explore a whole new world.

I loved writing Tae and Kookie's interaction part...idk how it was as a reader's point of view...let me know.

~SilverBlxde