IX. Chaos in market

Forget the maps, follow your instincts. ~ unknown

~>.<~

They went to visit Daegwallyeong-myeon town and its local market. They found a big crowd there. Several shops, all decorated beautifully. The whole market was crowded with street-side restaurants, stalls, carts, trucks loaded with the products.

Taehyung was enjoying filming people gossiping, children playing with snow, town's shops, themselves making fun of each other; he literally enjoyed filming everything.

They all had a good meal and a few drinks, except Jungkook.

On the way back, by mistake Jimin bumped into a bulky guy. "Hey! Why aren't you watching your way?" the man growled.

"Sorry~~"

"You drunk asshole!"

"Hey!! Mind your language" Yoongi became impatient. "I can say the same for you, Mr. asshole."

"Hey, dude, just don't mess up,  let's go" Hoseok tried to calm Yoongi.

"You little punk, back off, you don't know who I am," the man's anger was raging.

"Ohh well, You don't know who I am," Yoongi was not letting him go.

"You idiot--" the bulky man pushed Yoongi so hard, he was about to fall but Jimin caught him at the right time.

Seeing this, Namjoon's action was involuntary and he punched the man hard on his face."You!... learn to keep cool"

That guy returned to his friends with an annoyed look.

"Hey, are you okay?" Namjoon asked.

"I think he is fine but I don't think we'll be fine after the fight," Taehyung was distracted as he eyed the man.

He was marching towards them with his friends, who all were like muscle pigs and they seemed in the mood to have a fight.

"Oh come on, you think we are scared of you" Namjoon  announced confidently stepping forward "Ready guys?" he asked his friends, rolling up his sleeves.

"Ready… ready" they all replied, eyeing each other and an understanding passed between them of their next action.

"One….two….thre--"

Jin pulled Namjoon and they ran as fast as they could.

"Don't let them escape!!...not even him!!" they heard the men shout as they started chasing them.

Jungkook was so scared, he was not able to move from his place at all. He saw the guys racing towards him…

Suddenly someone pulled him…"KOOKIE RUN!!" It was Taehyung.

They were all running around in the busy market where the streets were extremely narrow.

"Guys? What are you doing?" Namjoon asked while sprinting.

They all divided themselves and went in different directions of the market. Jin and Namjoon towards the right; Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok went straight; Taehyung and Jungkook went left.

"You go that way!...you, that way" One of the men suggested and their group was also divided.

Taehyung was pulling Jungkook between the market...looking behind often to check whether anyone was following or not.

"Hey, you! There!" One of the men spotted them. He was about to catch them but failed, Taehyung was able to pull Jungkook from the man's grip on time.