XXIV. Unexpected times

I saw home in your eyes and I found love in your smile ~ unknown

~>.<~

In the night after having a long peaceful chatty dinner, they all were sitting and enjoying the weather in the resort's garden. It was their last night in Australia. They all had their flight back to Seoul around 3 a.m. in the morning except Taehyung. He has his flight in the evening the next day.

Beautiful stars up above were shimmering brightly. Taehyung saw Jimin and Yoongi sitting in arms of each other gazing up at the velvety night sky. He doesn't know why but their close relationship just reminded him only of Jungkook.

He took two bottles of beer from the table and went to find Jungkook. He knew that Jungkook also loves looking at the stars.

Taehyung went to the pond where Jungkook used to sit while gazing up at stars. The boy wore a loose black silk shirt with leather cuffs and black trousers. However, he got better the more Taehyung looked. Jungkook's rich dark hair that had tousled griminess which promised finesse.

Jungkook didn't notice Taehyung coming.

"Are you looking for something, Tae?" Yugyeom came from the opposite side holding two beer bottles in his hand too.

"Tae?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung.

Seeing Jungkook with Yugyeom was making him super jealous. This jealousy was an ugly feeling which was taking him over. He can't take it anymore."First of all, I'm not Tae for you, it's Taehyung, and secondly why are you here?" Taehyung questioned Yugyeom in a harsh tone. 

"To meet Kookie." Yugyeom said with a flirtatious smile and gave one beer bottle to Jungkook.

"Why are you sitting here, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"He loves gazing stars." Instead of Jungkook, Yugyeom answered while sitting next to him on the bench.

It was done for Taehyung.
"You Mr., get lost." Taehyung pointed towards Yugyeom.

"Tae?" Jungkook gave a big questioning look.

"Excuse me?" Yugyeom got up.

"I said you please get lost." Taehyung gestured at the opposite side in a way to leave.

"Tae stop it!" Jungkook got up.

"You are being extremely rude." Yugyeom commented.

"Look, this is my friend's bachelor trip, you're not welcome here." Taehyung said rudely.

"I think you have drank too much, Jungkook invited me here-" Yugyeom again sat down.

"I'm Jungkook's boyfriend, now get lost!!" Taehyung cut Yugyeom by his sudden claim.

Yugyeom got up angrily and marched a little forward.

"Guys stop, stop it, stop it." Jungkook tried to calm his friends down by getting between them.

"Yugyeom, give me 5 mins. I'll be right there, okay?" Jungkook politely asked Yugyeom to leave.

Yugyeom eyed angrily at Taehyung but then left from there in the opposite direction.

"You... are not my boyfriend." Jungkook turned to Taehyung.

"So is he?" Taehyung asked.

"What's gotten into you? Go and apologize to him." Jungkook pointed at the direction where Yugyeom went.

"I would rather break his face." Taehyung gestured a punch with his fist.

"You've lost your mind Tae!" Jungkook crossed Taehyung and went by.