Part 1

It was a dark and cloud night. The night was covered with fog, one young girl was riding a bicycle while humming some random song...hmmmhmmhmmmuu... then she was shocked by the scene. The lonely streetlight was blinking...below that one black car was smashed. The car was in very damage state...their side mirror were broken, one door was closed and another was open...car looks rich. She was terrified; her heart beat was fastening as she gets nervous her hands were trembled. She slowly headed towards the car.

"Hel...lo...is...there...anyone.Answer ...me...if...you...hear...""is there no one?"

While she tried to open the closed door, it broken down. "ah.." she screamed in fear. She heard some sort of sound behind her but there was nothing. She notices someone is fainted in driver seat. He was in a suit, his coat was open, his black tie was in a mess, his white shirt was soaked in blood, and his face was pale and injured. She rushed to the other side, took him out from the car, she has to do something as she is nervous she can't think of anything.

"Ah...what to do? What...to ....do.."Is there anyone....she shouted? Please someone help me!!!Then she slapped the man's face to get him conscious "hey ...hey...please open your eyes ...who are you...what happened to you? She searched her purse "where did I put it?"Then she remembered that she left the phone in the table while studying. She ran to the nearby grocery store and called ambulance since that is very rural area it takes some time for ambulance to come. While she returned he was laid down in a place, few steps from where she originally put him. She got confused and the man was trying very hard to breathe .She and shop keeper helped him to lie down in a correct position.

He "w..wh..What..Happen..ed?"

She "I..I don't know..When..." she started to cry. Before she continued to tell, he fainted. She get more nervous and shopkeeper tries to calm her...prayed for him to alive. By the time ambulance arrived. They did some first aid and took him to the hospital. She was not at ease; she prayed all the way to see him alive.

In the hospital, doctors treated him and told them that he crossed danger zone but still he was not in good condition...after some time he may go to danger zone..So contact his family soon. Only after hearing this, she and the shopkeeper relaxed.

The phone rings..."ahjusshi, your phone is ringing"

Shopkeeper "who is ahjusshi?"

"Sorry, I mean uncle.. Your phone is ringing. "As she watches tons of Korean drama, now she started to do it in real life. In Korean, ahjusshi means uncle. She pinched herself for doing that even in this type of situation.

"My phone is not ringing ...i think it's yours"

"No..I left..."she found her mobile, while searching her bag. "Since I was nervous and it was dark and lights were blinking I couldn't find mobile at that time "said with embarrassment smile. She attended the call she shouted "WHAT HAPPENED" there she goes again with nervousness.

"I have to go ...I have to...please contact his family and take care of him. "She said very fast and started to move . shopkeeper stopped her "why should I? I have my own business.i just came bcoz you were young and nervous ...I also have to go.

"please understand I am in emergency....his car looks rich..He must have some business card look for it and then contact his family" as said she ran away. Shopkeeper"HEY! STOP!!!"Why should I?

The nurse scolded him that it was a hospital and not his playground to shout."I know that but why am I the one getting scold" he murmured.

She was waiting for taxi...her eyes were overflowing with water...her nose becomes red from crying"othukke....."That means "how" in Korean.

continues in next part..

hope u guys will like it.