Part 7

Part 7

Joseph is a workaholic. He always put business before himself like his father. He is trying his best to do some good deeds by running his father's company. He is very honest and determined person. So he won't allow any sort of illegal contract. He is different from his father. His father is a profit motive minded person. He always calculate profit in is every action.

Since Joseph works very hard, he many times slept in the office , because  no one in his house is going to worry whether he came back from the work or not. So he made a medium sized room I his office as his private room.

He was in a half sleep in his sofa. He feels like someone is watching him. Hands of unknown person touched him. He quickly grabbed the hand and made that person to fall down. He feels that hand was thin and soft

It was Aaranya .she came there for her interview .when she came out from the interview room, she noticed Joseph to enter the room. She wanted to grab this chance to meet him. Eventhough she did well in interview, she is not sure about getting job. She doesn't want to miss the opportunity. She hesitated to go inside. After 10 minutes of talking to herself. She entered the room. She noticed that he was asleep.she just want to see his face and decide to leave quietly. She was just mesmerized by watching his sleep, she feels something strange in her heart. "Why are you making me to fall for you? Why my heart is behaving like this every time I see you? Am I fallen for you? Do I have the rights to do that? She slowly forgets herself, without her knowledge, her hands touched his face. unexpectedly he grabbed her hand. At first she thought it will romantic...But it turned to be an action movie. He just literally twist her hands and made her fall down."ah!!",she cried in pain.

"Who are you?"He asked doubtly. She was in a black dress, her eyes were filled with tears, and her expression shows that she was in severe pain. He feels that teary eyes was familiar

She tried to get up, her hands were hurt, and she can't get a support to get up. Joseph stretched his hands towards Aaranya. She is feeling like Atlast one of scene of Korean drama is finally happened in her real life that puts a smile in her painful look. She holds his palm and tried to get up. Joseph just pulled her up that gives more pain to her hands.

"Ah...it hurts...can't you do this nicely?"She asked with anger. Then only she remembers, he was the CEO of the company and realized she can't take back her word.

"Should I be nice to the one who tries to harm me?"Joseph questioned.

"Do I look like a person who harms others? Am l looks like a thug"? Now she asked with respected manner.

He instantly replied "yes, who are you? Why did you come to my room?"

What?"Aaranya gets annoyed. She feels like she no more want to talk to him. she wanted to get revenge, now she don't even care about her job " sorry, I just entered the wrong room, since the lights were off, it was dark and looked like some ghost was lying in the sofa "she said with arrogance

"Ghost?"He was irritated. "Yes! "She said in high pitch and turn around to leave."I should be blamed for everything. Why should I come this far for him? Everything is such a waste...how can he call me a thug?"She said these to herself, and grabbed the door to open.

Joseph grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards him. And switch on lights with another hand .their eyes met. "Do I look like a ghost?"he  whispered

Her heartbeat was fastened."Hani..."

Joseph, "what?".

Aaranya,"nothing...can you take your hands off me?"She was stunned

"Oh..Sorry..What is your name?"He takes his hands off her

"Aaranya..." she said humbly.

"Aaranya!!"He was shocked,"the one who saved me on that day."He asked curiously.

Aaranya was surprised, "how did you know me?"They stared at each other.

 "I have my own ways..Let's talk in the cabin."

"So you are the one who made that plan failure", says the person who hid himself in that room. When Joseph sleeps in the sofa, he quietly walked towards him and planned to kill with pillow. When he heard the sound of opening door, he hid behind the table in the corner of the room. Leaves quietly after they left the room.

They entered his cabin.

"How are you?"Are you doing well?"Aaranya asked with care.

"Yes, now I am all fine. Thank you so much for saving me. You may ask anything I will fulfill your wish, as you are my life saver."Joseph thanked her.

"Then, give me a job!" she said after thinking for few minutes.

"What? Job?"He repeated.

"Yes! Now only you mentioned I can ask for anything, you can't take back your words!!" she said in a funny way.

"But..."he started to thinking.

"Don't worry, I am very good in my studies, I already attended the interview, but I am not sure whether I will get or not." She showed her documents.

"Already applied? But how did you find me?"

"Well, I also have my own ways" she repeated his statement. " just hire me as an intern for 1 month if you are satisfied with my performance, then recruit me as full time employee after I finished my college" she made a deal and waited for his response. But still, he was hesitant to say yes.

"And I have to tell you something. It is very important. And that's why I searched for you."

"What is that?" he was waiting for her answer.

"I will tell you after you gave me a job." Packed her bag and stood up to leave the place.

"Wait..." he started to speak."Nomore talking, I will be waiting for my job .see you soon" said and left the place. she came outside , she placed her hands in her heart, tries to slowdown the heart beat.

"I must be crazy, how can I ask him to pay back my kindness?"She hit her mouth.

In the cabin, Joseph was thinking "what should I do with her?"

Wait till next part!!!