Part 2

Her eyes were overflowing with water; her nose becomes red from crying... at last she get a taxi. Taxi started to move, she gave a sorry look with tears to the hospital "get well soon". Again her phone rang,

"hey, please come fast, I am getting scared...I can't understand what's wrong with my sis? Please come fast!"Her bestie cried.

"At least, please tell what happened to Ur sis..Is she fainted or vomiting..Where are your parents?"She asked.

"My dad is on nit shift ...I can't reach him and my grandma was ill, so my mom went take care of her ...stop asking me question I am already terrified please come as soon as possible."

"I am on my way, don't panic". She reached her bestie apartment. Her bestie was living in 4th floor. Due to some reason, lift is not working. She is already tired from that man's incident. She uses her all energy to go upstairs..Her stomach started to make sound then only she realized she went out for buying noodles to make dinner. Suddenly something hit her mind

"ah! I forget to inform my mom .she is going to kill me "she hit her head. At the correct timing, she got a call from her mom. She said hello with panic and her phone went off. Her battery is dead. She foresees the picture of her mom killing her for going out in night.

Atlast having all these in her mind, she successfully reached 4 th floor and pressed the calling button. No one responded. The door was unlocked. All the lights were off, it was pure darkness. Pin drop silence made her unease. All at once, all lights were on, she was stunned. Her best friends everyone was there. All of them shouted

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY OUR DEAR OLD LADY"

She doesn't know how to react. Her face was reaction less."OLD LADY "was her pet name . After few seconds, she takes deep breath "hey! ARE YOU CRAZY!!Without finishing her sentence, her bestie covered her mouth and dragged her to cut the cake. Birthday celebration was gone nicely. Again she forgets to inform her mother.

"Call my mom and inform in your own mouth bcoz of you I am going to die "said with a death look in her eyes.

"you know your mom don't kill you bcozz.. I have already got a permission" ,her bestie jumped in joy ,"otherwise do you think your mom will be silent while you take 1 hr to buy noodles. It's all in my plan, my dear child "her bestie patted her head.

At night, she was unable to sleep. Her mind is filled with that man's coat, face, his injuries, his blood filled shirt. Next morning she went to the hospital. The room where man was treated was empty. She doesn't know his name or any information. She asked the receptionisit. They said no one is admitted on yesterday night.

"No, that can't be true .I myself admitted the person with one middle aged person"

"Sorry, mam. Records say there was no one."

She just can't understand anything. She went to the doctor who treated the man. And he says

"I was on my day off yesterday .I don't know what you are talking. Plz get out I have to do my duty "said without making eye contact, stood up from his chair and went out of the room.

This makes her go mad. Time was 9 AM .She was running late to college. During the period, she can't sit still. Looking her watch or praying for free period. It was her bad luck there was an additional club meeting and extra special class.

At last she went to that shopkeeper store. It was closed. Her mind lost its patience..Now she has no clue to find him. She tries to remember the car number, but there is no use. She keeps on visited the shopkeeper store, but it was still closed, after 2 days, even after 5 days. Then came winter holidays, her family is packing for going to her grandma house. Before leaving she wants to make a one last attempt, there she wins. Shopkeeper store was open. Her face was brightened. Her face is full of smile.

"Ajusshi, sorry I mean uncle .how are you? How is that man? Now where is he?

Shopkeeper:"who are you?"