Part 14

"No....I can't guarantee that!!!" politician takes a deep breath "anyway ...there is no use of talking, let's just kill them"

Politician aimed the gun to shoot. Then the gunshot sound was come. It was from police. Everyone was surprised by police arrival. Priyanka was there with police.

Everyone tried to escape. The place was in a mess.lot of gunshots, fighting, running, hiding....Atlast police caught Alan's friend Mathew. Politician escaped. Joseph followed him to catch him. Aaranya joined him and determined to not to leave him alone. He ordered Aaranya not to follow him but as usual she refused.

In that godown place, police caught some of the gangster and Mathew. sam grabbed Mathew hair and gave him a punch in his face and started to scold him.

Priyanka was nervous and desperately searching for someone. sam approached her and thanked her, "today you saved our life's .I don't know how I will repay this...but I can't forget this in my whole life...it's a relief that we caught the main person ...police will soon caught that politician...Atlast it comes to an end after long struggle...thank you so much" he smiled with gratitude and love overflowing eyes.

Priyanka doesn't listen to him fully and continued her searching. At that time, Aaranya's mom Meera also came there with Joseph's dad Albert. Albert got a call and got information about Joseph, Aaranya and Sam location, so he picked Aaranya mom and came there.

Sam asked priyanka,"Why are you not replying me?" What are you searching?

"He is not the main person!!" priyanka shocked everyone.

"What!!?" Sam asked with confused look.

"Then, who?"Aaranya mom asked with curiosity.

"It was ALAN!!!" she shouted.

Albert was shocked by that answer. "What? How dare you blame my son?"He lifted his hand to slap priyanka. Aaranya mom stopped him," why are you hitting her? I know it will connect to you in some way...spit the truth...do you know that your son is the one who did all this?"

"What rubbish are you talking? I don't know about that...do you think I will stay silent when my son tried to kill his brother?"

"Then what did you know till now as their father, your one son is trying to kill other, is this not enough to show how well you raised them?"

"I am damn sure that my Alan was not that type!"He argued.

Everyone expecting an explanation from priyanka.

Priyanka, " I went to Aaranya's room, but she was not there ,I guessed she went out with joseph.at that time, Aaranya mom came there and asked about her. When, we called them no one answered. I thought they will be in parking as it has been short time since they leave. While I was coming down , I noticed their leaving and Alan was following them.I find suspicious and so I followed him. At first I thought, he is going with them. When he hit Aaranya and handed her to gangster then only I came to know that he was the one who started all of it."

I informed police and secretly waited to find everyone behind him. He let the politician and his friend inside and he retained outside not to show his face to Joseph. When the police came, he entered godown ,now he is not in my sight!"

Everyone was muted, nobody is replying.

"Is this enough sir?" priyanka vent out her anger towards Albert, Joseph's father.

Here, Joseph and Aaranya were following a car in which politician tried to escape from police. Joseph head was bleeding; his pain came back to him. But he doesn't care about all that and fully focused to catch that car.