Part 3

Shopkeeper,"who are you?"She just freezed by that word.

"Uncle, don't you know me? Why everyone is doing this to me? We admitted a man in the hospital one week before. Now do you remember me?

"How can I forget you? You left me in the half way. At that late night when I returned to my home I slipped and injured for few days ...bcoz of you my store faces losses. Now you have to compensate my loss."He said in a high pitch with angry look.

"Mianhae...ajusshi...why are you behaving like this? I am a very young and innocent girl; I have my emergency that's why.....can't you forgive this little girl?"Said with cute and baby look

"You...you..Again you go with that crazy language? What did you say? Miian or something?"Now his temper reduced due to the cuteness overloaded face of her.

"Ah...that is mianhae ...that means sorry..."showed all her 32 teeth. "Now tell me where is that man and how is he? She asked with curiosity.

"I don't know ...after u left, I contacted a number in his card, in that time my wife called me to come fast as my child is sick. I was in a rush, I can't wait, and I hope someone will come, so I left the place."

"Oh....."Said with a disappointed voice. Now there is no way to find him. She feels something is fishy and it worries her. Only her body travelled to her grandma's home.

In the dark night, the man hit the car on something.  Front glasses were broken into pieces .It injured his face and thats leads to bleed. Someone is following him in another car. While they tried to reach him, he opened the car door, put his life on line, ran like a crazy...as he continuously run he entered some abandoned area .it is filled with some old half-broken red brick apartments and witched trees without leaves..It's branches looks like a long slim hands trying to hold something....he entered that apartment, hid in the second floor..Covered his mouth, controlled his breathing sound..Someone pulls his collar neck and covered his face, tightly choked his neck..."just die..DIE.....It's so easy to die...WHY? WHY are you making this so much difficult? Rough voice said...

"Now try to open your eyes...can you hear me?" a gentle voice came.

He slightly tried to open his eyes. Someone was wearing white coat and moved his fingers and asked him to follow his finger's moving. He took a look at his surroundings and realized he was safe in hospital and no one is tried to kill him that was a dream.

"Boss...boss...are you okay? "His secretary asked him who dressed up in ash color.

He tried to sit up,"why are you dressed up like this to see the person in the hospital...no one is going to fall in love with you."

"You don't know if someone sees me now, definitely they will fall in love. No one can escape from my charm. "He said with overconfidence smile.

"so.sam..You are here to fall in love and not to take care of me..Since you are overflowing with my money let just cut 30% from your this month salary.." said with bossy face.

"Boss...."handsome man Sam sighned."Okay, where is she?"The boss asked. "Who?"

"That girl who saved me..."

There was no one when I reached you. The receptionist told some middle aged man admitted you. For your safety purpose I cleaned your record, warned the hospital not to leak information. Then I secretly moved you here.

"Good job, but.. are you sure? I have the memory of girl, crying in front of me..."

"I don't know boss, I will look into it."

"Okay...get the information of that middle aged man ....I must meet him."

"Ok.boss. I will arrange "Sam left the place. He laid down and tries to recall his memory. All he remembered was driving the car and crying face of that young girl. He can't fully recall her face..It was blurry.. Her worried voice, her teary eyes... took a deep place in his heart...he tried to remember how the accident took place, slowly fell into deep sleep. Then, The room was covered with loneliness.

Wait till the next part.

Hope you enjoy the story!!!