Part 10

Aaranya was searching for her earring. When she goes near to the doctor's room, she overheard the conversion. Doctor informed Sam that Joseph is now experiencing traumatic brain injury. Car accident affects his brain. If He keeps on giving more pressure to that trauma, it will affect his blood vessels in his brain, and then it may become more serious.

He should take rest and have to treat it. He has to overcome it. If anything happens like another car accident that affects his brain, he may have the chances of getting into coma. Sam lost his emotions. "Is it recoverable?",He asked with his sorrowful face. "It depends" doctor said hopelessly. For now he will be alright if he overcomes his trauma and follow prescribed medicine and therapy.

Recalling this, made her cry. She reached hospital and entered his room. He still remain unconscious. sam was lost in his thought. He doesn't even realize that she came in. Somehow she wanted to elevate his mood.

She seated beside him, "you don't even realize my visit, and so.. is this your way of protecting him?"She teased him and hit his shoulder lightly.

He was shocked by sudden appearance," hey! You scared me! I thought some ghost was in front of me .what are you doing here? "

"I just came here. I thought Joseph will be hungry when he wakes up, so I brought some dinner. I also expected that you will be starving."She opened one box and gave it to Sam "have it"

"Why are you behaving friendly? This is not like you!" he said with his mouth full of food.

"Then you can return it!" she grabbed the Tiffin box. He pulled "it's okay! It will be waste if I don't eat it. I can't waste food" he quickly finished it.

In that same royal room filled with red sofa, red carpets, that politician and that another man had the meeting.

"I told you to kill him. Why are you playing game with him?"

"It was a close call, not only him, all the three members would have been died, but somehow they escaped", that politician clenches his fist and hit his sofa.

"It was your mistake! Don't you know Sam was expert in driving? Why did you make attempt while Sam was there? You only gave additional information to them." he shouted in angry.

"Trust me, this time I will finish it perfectly "he said with determined voice.

"We can't make any progress in our deal if he was alive! Have that in your mind "he warned the politician.

At midnight, in the hospital, Joseph slightly tried to open his eyes. He saw someone was sitting in front of him. It was blurry. He squeezed his eyes. It was Aaranya .she was sitting in the chair beside his bed. Her face was balanced by her hands on cheeks. She was sleeping; her hair fell on her face.

Joseph looked around.sam was sleeping on the sofa. His legs were longer than sofa. His sleeping position was hilarious. That made a little smile in Joseph's face. His hands move towards Aaranya. Then he grabbed water on the table and hit the man who stand  behind him.

one man entered Joseph room as a hospital ward boy. He takes out his gun and approached him. But suddenly Joseph wake up and looked around, so he hid himself behind the screen which is placed between Joseph bed and the way to restroom. When Joseph looks around, he find out someone was hiding there. He noticed the foot of the man. When Joseph turned, he tried to shoot him with silencer gun. But Joseph throw water bottle straight to his face. This made him to take time to aim.

That man just open his eyes after the water splash, within that time, Joseph throw a chair which was next to him. gun was slipped from his hand. Sam and Aaranya woke up by that sound. Joseph tried to tie him, another strange man entered the room and pushed Joseph.

Sam came there and gives support to him. Another man who just entered, "boss!" Getup!"Helped that man to standup .he had the knife in his hands. sam gave a kick to that another man, and his knife fell down. Aaranya stick to the wall like a glue with fear. All the four was fighting. Aaranya gets nervous and moved lightly to take phone to call police.

That second man grabbed her hands and pulled her. He put his knife on her neck." Just stay still! Or else I will kill her. "Boss takes your gun. "He said that to first man. sam and Joseph stand without any movement. Aaranya was shivering . Second man watches his boss who moves to take his gun. Joseph and Sam talked with their eyes and made attack at same time.

Joseph attacked the second person and pulled Aaranya. She was just spinning, joseph holds her in his one arm, but that man made a cut in her collar bone area. There, Sam struggled with that man, he made a punch on Sam face, grabbed the gun and pointed Joseph.

he was going to shoot ,Sam used his leg and again kicked him, because of that Aaranya got shot in her arms instead of joseph. she cried in pain, her arm and her collar bone is bleeding. Joseph hands are painted with Aaranya's blood.

Joseph turned to see her state, at that time second person stabbed him from behind. He takeout the knife and tried to cut Joseph neck. Joseph grabbed his hand and tried to stop him. He again stabbed joseph shoulder. Joseph tried to pull down that man's mask. Atlast he saw his face. That face feels similar to him. His head started to ache. Joseph found that this man was the one who gave him a juice bottle in petrol bunk.

Some people gathered at the door because of the sound. They already called police. One of them told that police arrived. On hearing that, two men started to run and  tried to escape.Sam followed those two men to capture them. Joseph and Aaranya were floating in the blood. Aaranya  blackout and fell down.

"Hey! Aaranya! Open your eyes!!Please!!"

His eyes becomes blurry, he feels like he is going to faint, seeing Aaranya's condition, tears came out from his eyes!!

Continues in next part!!!