Part 13

In the morning, Even After hearing all things from priyanka, she decided to tell Joseph about her feeling. She feels like just bcoz of some reason, she should not ignore her inner feelings.

"Joseph! I have something to tell you!" she entered his room.

"Hey! Why did you come even without knocking?" he turned around and quickly buttoned his shirt. He was getting ready to meet that man who was locked up in their secret place.

"Where are you going?"

"Just some place!" Sam entered room.

"You are not fully recovered why are hanging out already! Is it that important?"

"Yes! What did you want to tell?"Joseph asked.

Sam looked Aaranya and folds his hands and breathes out. "What are you going to say?"

"First tell me, where you are going?" she repeat the gesture.

After telling her, she compelled them to take her to that place. It was some abounded godown in an undeveloped area. That man was tied in the chair. Sam already tried his best to peruse him. But he didn't open his mouth.Joseph sits beside him and started to brain wash him by speaking softly.

"Why are still protecting your boss, even after they killed your friend. Do you think they will leave you? Definitely they will kill you! Then what about your lover?'He was shocked when Joseph mentioned his lover," how did you..."

"I know everything...I think your boss will also know that. They can even kill your lover. And do you know one thing? After killing your friend, who came with you that night, they don't even care about his family...but I took over the expenses of his son's education...in that same way I will protect you from your boss and give you a job...for that I must know your boss"

Joseph gave a  long speech,There was a mere silence. Everyone is waiting for his reply. Aaranya noticed someone was hiding behind the window.she slowly approached there. She saw someone having gun in his hand. She  tried to catch him.

There the man decided to say everything. He was started to say, "It was none other than..." without finishing his sentence, a guy beside the window shooted him. Aaranya ran to him and stopped him, she hit his leg and shoulder with some rod. She saw his face. "You..."she feels like she saw him somewhere before.

Inside the godown, the man got shot in his shoulder and roared in his pain.sam went to find the person and Joseph lifted him to take to hospital, but he desperately tried to pass information...he continued his sentence," it was none otherthan yo...."that's it ,he get another shot from somewhere and died at that place.

Joseph broke down and sat there with losing all his hope.sam came there after hearing another gunshot sound. He saw Joseph and felt very sad. He looked around and asked "where is Aaranya?"

They both looked themselves with shock and quickly getup and searched the whole place. Eventually they got a hit in their back of the head and felt someone was carrying them.

At hospital, Aaranya mom came there and asked for Aaranya. Priyanka started to panick. She slowly said that Aaranya went with Joseph. Her mom controlled her anger and called Aaranya. But she is not answering. They two get nervous...time passes sam, joseph, Aaranya .none is answering their phone.Aaranya mom took her bag and rushed outside.

Aaranya mom hired a taxi and went to the some rich bungalow. She was standing in front of that big house and many memories showed up in her heads.

She run towards him and shouted "ALBERT!!"