Part 11

That two men pointed gun and tried to escape from people who are standing outside the Joseph room. They entered into lift.sam followed them and take stairs to come down. When he reached ground floor Sam noticed that police caught that two men. sam was relieved. Police arrested them and took them to police station. But the first man who entered in Joseph room, get shot in his chest from faraway .he died at that spot itself. The hospital becomes mess, peope in that place was shouting in fear. Everyone is running around. Some police protected the people; some police safely managed to protect the other man who got shot in his waist, and took him to the station.

Sam thought that who killed first man, will also try to kill another man. He made a call to his police friend, who holds the higher authority position, requested him to give order to take that another man to his secret place.

Here In the hospital, Aaranya fainted bcoz of pain and fear. Joseph eyes becomes blurry, his eyes shed tears on seeing Aaranya condition. Nurses and doctor entered the room and took them to the operation theatre.

Aaranya mom can't sleep. Something was disturbing her. She made a call to Aaranya. There was no response; her heart can't be at ease. She called Aaranya's  bestie, whom she mentioned while leaving.Aaranya's bestie attended the call,

"Hi! Is this priyanka?" Aaranya mom asked.

"Yes, auntie!" Is there something wrong? Why are you calling in this late hour?"

"I called Aaranya but she doesn't responded, plz pass the phone to her"

Priyanka has to do something. She will be in trouble if Aaranya mom found out that she helped her to go to hospital.

"Auntie...that...she is sleeping deeply, let her sleep, she will be back in the morning" she tried her level best.

"Oh okay dear! Sorry for disturbing you!" she cut the call but still she is feeling something strange.

Priyanka also tried to reach Aaranya to inform her. But she also failed. That night went uneasy for both of them.

In the morning, it already passes 10 clock, but still Aaranya not came back. Her mom continuously called priyanka and forced her to tell truth. Priyanka can't hide the truth anymore and told that Aaranya wet to hospital to take care of Joseph.

That made her mom to become angrier. She asked for the address and went there with priyanka.

Aaranya slightly opened her eyes, she sees her mom image in front of her, and she feels like everything was dream. She noticed that her friend priyanka was also there. She tried to sit up but her hands gave pain bcoz of wound from gunshot. "Are you okay?" her mom asked with eyes full of tears.

"Yes ..." she said with low voice. "How did you..Came here..?" she asked slowly.

"Why did you lie to me? Why are you involving in others matter? See what you got by that!!"Her mom started to scold her.

"Mom..Plz.." she doesn't have the energy to talk back. She stopped taking and listened all her mom's scolding.

Doctor entered room and checked Aaranya. "Now, how is she?"Her bestie asked.

"She is alright, it take some time for wound to heal. Be in a complete rest for few days." docter advised.

Sam entered the room," it is a relief that you opened your eyes! How are you feeling now?" his head was band aided and his hands were tied around with his neck.

"Gud!"She nodded. "What happened to your hands...?" Aaranya asked worriedly

"Nothing just a small injury"

Aaranya mom gave a fearful stare to Sam and asked him to spill out everything. They have no choices; Sam also felt that he should not hide anything. On hearing what happened last night, her bestie was shocked and covered her mouth. Aaranya mom became furious. She gave a deathful look towards Aaranya.

"I don't know whether I should scold you or I should be happy for seeing you alive" and take her bag to went outside.

"We will talk about it afterwards. I will go home and prepare some porridge for her "; she asked priyanka to give company to Aaranya untill shecame back and went to home.

Aaranya asked Sam," what happened to Joseph? How is he? Is he woke up?"

"He got stabbed in two places, surgery went well but.." he made his face sad.

"Why did you stop? What do you mean by but?" her face expression changed.

"But he is still unconscious.."

"Why?"

Sam doesn't want her to know about the trauma injury, he doesn't want to scare her." It was bcoz he got weak" he hides the fact that his trauma brain injury became serious. Aaranya tried to get up, but she can't .her body became weak. Nurse asked her to remain in the bed and gave her medicine and injection. She feels dizzy and fell asleep while saying" I want to see him".

After a while her mom waked her up and feed her porridge. Aaranya mom's phone was constantly ringing. It was from her office. She took a leave for taking care of Aaranya, but they constantly called as some emergency work popped up. Her bestie priyanka," auntie, leave her to me. I will take care of her, you don't have to worry, go to your office."

After her mom leaved, Aaranya continuously tortured her bestie to take her to Joseph room. Joseph was in his private room. There was always one person for his security.sam went home to take rest so he made his trustful person working in the company to guard Joseph.

He stopped Aaranya from entering inside. She said that she was his friend and new intern and she also got hurt from last night, but that security refused to let her in. she made a call to Sam but he didn't pickup as he was in deep sleep.

Night falls, she was waiting for Sam so that she can see Joseph but there is no use. She can't fell asleep without checking his state. At midnight she looked around and leaves the room without disturbing her sleeping friend and went near Joseph ward. That security went to have a cup of tea as he feels sleepy.

She walked slowly with the grip of the wall, seated beside his bed. She feels very bad and her eyes became teary seeing him in this state. When Sam tried to hide the fact, she guessed Joseph state was serious. Aaranya hold Joseph hand and lifted it up put her chin in, closed her eyes prayed for him to get up with tears. Joseph was sleeping like sleeping beauty.

Priyanka woke up suddenly and looked around, Aaranya was not there. She straightly went to Joseph ward and shocked by the scene. She hurriedly tried to open the door.

Continues In next part!!