Part 12

Part 12

Priyanka went to search Aaranya in Joseph room. She noticed that Aaranya's mom was parking her scooter in the hospital. She got shocked and tried to open Joseph room's door and get her outside.someone pulled her arm and stopped from entering.

"What are you doing?" security guard came back after having tea.

Now she can't tell that Aaranya was inside the room and noticed Aaranya's mom entering the hospital.

"Ah! Sorry... I was in my half sleep and I have the habit of walking  in my half sleep.. sorry..." she made lame excuses and leave the place while saying many sorry.

Following many serial tips, she put all the pillow above the bed and covered with blanket. She opened the door before Aaranya mom opens.

"Auntie why are you here in this late hour!"

"I can't return in time as there was heavy workload. Sorry for keeping you for long hours"

"That's not problem...but why did you come? Anyway I can't go back at this hour...I will stay here tonight. You just go home and take rest" she managed.

But Aaranya mom keeps on insisting that she will stay with her. Priyanka somehow managed her.

"Okay, I will take a look at her and then leave!" she grabbed the door and entered the room.

"Why she covered her whole body like that?"

Priyanka got nervous, "shh!! Don't make a noise" she dragged her outside.

"What!!!"

"Auntie, she is sleeping deeply!! She scolded me for removing her blanket...you just go home, I will manage" atlast she won the argument and send Aaranya's mom home.

Next day, early morning Sam visited hospital. He saw priyanka was sleeping in the chair.

Priyanka was in her dreams. In that, she got a slap from Aaranya mom. She opened her eyes within a second with a fear, and confused about her whereabouts.

"Are you okay?"Sam asked.

"Yes!!" said with messy hair, half sleep eyes and pluffy cheeks.

In Joseph room, Aaranya fall asleep while watching Joseph...she was holding his hands, her head was on the hand of him.she slightly opened her eyes.

"I hope my every morning will start after looking at you....ah it would be so nice..."

Sam and priyanka entered the room.

"What are you doing? When did you come?"

"I...just...now..." she take her hands from joseph and looked priyanka cluelessly.

"What?" priyanka asked with anger look?

"I just entered to see his condition that's it!" she looked priyanka with her sorry eyes.

While they were speaking, Joseph hands slightly moved. It seemed like he is returning to conscious. He opened his eyes, and saw Aaranya and her condition. Tried to call her.

Priyanka noticed that and informed others. Doctors came to check and said now he was far away from danger. Joseph opened his eyes and says sorry to Aaranya

Even she said that was okay, he keep on apologized for what happened. He feels guilty that she is injured bcoz of him. "Where is my sorry? Am I not visible to you? Even I got hurt and it pains a lot!" Sam interfered.