Part 9

Part 9

Joseph fainted on Aaranya, she can't balance him, slipped and both of them fell down. Aaranya hits her forehead in the sharp corner of the table. Blood started to come out. She manages to get up and tries to wake up Joseph.

Sam went outside to take a call while they were speaking. He heard the sound of something, entered Joseph cabin to check. He noticed both of fell down and rushed to help them. He grabbed a water bottle on the table and splashes it on Joseph face. But Joseph was unconsicious. He helped Aaranya to get up and give her handkerchief, advised her to hold it tight on her forehead to stop bleeding.

Sam called others from office and carried Joseph to the car. While they rushed towards the car, Aaranya can't walk normally, she tried to match with Sam speed she twisted her ankle and fell down. Some of the office members helped her to get in the car. Then Sam placed Joseph safely in the car and get in to the driver seat fastly started the car.

Aaranya was worried, again she started to cry, her nose become red from crying as usual. Sam to tried to increase the speed to cross the signal, but he get caught in red signal because of sudden break,joseph went to fell down,Aaranya hold him and placed his head on her thighs.

Sam called Joseph's private doctor and informed him what happened and asks whether any first aid can be done to him as he was stuck in traffic. "Now I came to my friend's hospital. Bring him here I will send you the address." Sam turned his car, drove to that way. It was like a rural area, there was no traffic, so he speeded up his car.

Suddenly, a car from back smashed his car. Joseph's car straightly went and hit on the wall. "What is happening here?" Aaranya was extremely scared. "Put seatbelt tight, be seated safe and hold him tightly". She bended and hugged Joseph tightly. He turns around and noticed that black car was following them.

Sam reversed his car; again black car hit them. sam managed that ,went into some street. The black car followed them. sam turned left and then right and somehow managed to escape from the sight of the black car.

They reached the hospital. His doctor was readily waited for him in outside. They put Joseph in stretcher and entered ICU.

Aaranya mobile was vibrating .it was her mom. She put her phone in vibrate mode when she enters the office. At first she didn't  notice her mom calling. After 5 missed calls she noticed that.

"Don't tell anyone "he ordered.

"But it's my mom!"

Nurse came and asked Sam to proceed the registration. He said to Aaranya "just message her that you are busy" and leaves the place.

Nurse treated Aaranya's forehead and angle. She got a sprain I her angle. "Just massage your ankle with ice. It will heal in 4-5 days. Don't give too pressure to that area in that time".

"How is he?" she is full of tears and fears.

"I can't tell, wait humbly, doctor will inform you. "She leaves.

Aaranya and Sam cant sit still. sam is walking and making phone calls. Joseph's younger brother Alan came there" what happened to brother?"

"How did you know? I went to company and they told me."

"That's okay but how did you know this address?"

"I called you but you didn't pick up. So I called doctor and he said he is waiting for you and shared this address. Why are you asking me this? Tell me fast how is he?"

"Even I don't know, we have to wait till doctor come out ", both were seated near Aaranya.

"Who is she? He whispered in Sam's ear.

"Why are you whispering? Even she can hear your whisper. She is a new intern!"

"Intern?" Why she is here?"

Doctor came out .Sam," how is he?"

"Now he is alright. Let him rest. He strained his brain so much. That pressure leads him to faint."

Aaranya" when will he wake up?"

"I gave him heavy dosage. Let him sleep. He may wakeup by night."

Sam asked Aaranya to go to her home. She wants to refuse, but her mom constantly calls her. So she agreed to go home.

"Sorry I want to drive you back but I have to be here for Joseph security, we don't know what will happen? That's why ! inform me after you safely arrived."

"It's okay! Stay by his side I can go by myself"

Alan interrupted and said "I can take care of my brother, you two can go home!"Sam refused that Alan is still young and he can't handle solely when something unexpected happens.

"I am not that young I am just 3 years younger than my brother!!"

"It doesn't matter, I can't protect two people solely so you too go to home!" he convinced him.

Aaranya was waiting for a cab. Alan asked her to get in his car. At first she was heisted and refused, but he keeps on insitited. so she accepted. She don't know what to talk, she was very uncomfortable with that silece. Alan broke that silence and started to ask question like who is she? How she joined in his company? . She gave answer to all and arrives at her house. She invited him to take a look at her house, he refused"its okay may be next time !"and leaved.

Aaranya mom was very much worried. when she sees Aaranya's injuries, her eyes started to shed tears. Aaranya told her full story except the car incident and tries to convince her.

She can't sit in her home. Her mind is filled with lot question." Did he wake up by now? What If he was hungry when he woke up? What if Sam left him alone bcoz of some emergency? She tried to keep her mind silent but it never works.

She packs some dinner and get ready to leave. Her mom stopped her

"Where are you going in this hour?"

She gets caught. She is damn sure that her mom will not allow her to go to hospital. She made up "mom you know my friend, she is going to do intern in her uncle office, so we can't meet for 1 month! She also want to eat this food, she is a fan of your cooking. So....please mom...."she made her face cute.

"But how can I send you while you  are in this state? It is just for 1 moth why are behaving like 1 year?" her mom totally refused.

"Mom I already told her that I am coming! I am totally fine" she shows her leg moving. And leaved mom while talking.

"Don't go! I said. "Her mom shouted. She quickly came downstairs that hurts her leg more but she ignored that, started her scooty. While driving, her mind was totally on what see heard in hospital.

While she leaves the hospital, she noticed one of her earring was missing. She came back to search it. While searching near the doctor's room, she overheard the conversation between doctor and Sam.

Doctor, "it's very serious, he had to be very careful!!"

Sam was shocked "what is wrong with him?"

continues in next part!!!