Part 8

Part 8

Night came, still there is no message regarding her job. More than that, she worried that she might not be able to see him. She recalls what happened between them in the company and smiled like crazy. She hit her forehead "Aaranya don't do that! Don''t fall for him! Get your mind straight! You should worry only about job." she reminded herself and fell asleep after long thinking.

In the morning she got a message, quickly she getup from the bed and checked the message. And shouted "mom!!mom!! come here"

Her mom came to her room with spoon in her hands. "What happened?"

"Mom! It's time to change roles, hereafter I will take care of you, you don't have to work very hard to support me , I am going to give you a peaceful life!!" she was excited from head to toe.

"Are you alright? Did you dream anything?"Her mom feared that something happened to her mind.

"I got a job mom!!"She danced.

"What!! How? Still there is one semester for you!!"

"It's like intern mom! For 1 month!!"She said with excitement.

"You said all those lines just for 1 month job that to intern position."

"Mom doesn't disappoint me?"She made her face down.

"Okay! Which company?"

"J&A import and Export Company"

Her mom was shocked," why..did..?"

"What do you mean by why?" she asked doubtly

"I mean how did you get that job?

"With my intelligent brain!!!!"She laughed.

"Don't joke around "her mom scolded

"Why are you scolding me? I just applied with my friend and I got the job" now her excitement was reduced. "Why are you behaving like this?

"Nothing, but be careful, just one month, don't interfere with others matter, just do your job! Okay"

"Mom, you lines scaring me. Is there something wrong!" she asked quietly.

"Nothing, I just gave advice.thats it"

"Okay, I will get ready and go to office". She was dressed in blue jeans and white top, free hair. Aaranya arrived at the company. she is full of excitement and determined to work. She entered the office ad straight away goes to Joseph cabin.

Sam stopped her. "hey you are that thief girl, am I right?"

"Yes, and I think you are that pervert "she teased him

"I said I am not pervert, I am Sam, Joseph secretary, what a poor memory" Sam signed

"I also said I am not theif, came there to meet joseph, ah what a poor memory!!" she repeated

"You..." he get irritated "what are you doing here? Don't tell me that you are here to meet boss"

She smiled "then see it in my action!" she knocked the door and entered Joseph cabin.

Sam entered the room" hey, you can't meet him just like that" dragged her outside and said sorry to Joseph for inconvenient.

"Hey don't touch me. I am intern in this company" she said to Sam

"What? Are you joking? Just talk outside" he grabbed her hand

"Leave her." Joseph ordered." She was right. I appointed her as an intern"

"Boss, why did you do that? Do you know her?"

"Sam, she is Aaranya, now show her table and tell her what to do."

"Aaranya ....that Aaranya..?" Sam asked shockly.

"Yes!" Joseph nodded." What do you mean by "that"?"Aaranya asked

"Nothing. Now can you tell me that?" he asked

It was blank. "What is he asking? Did he found out my feelings for him? Did he want me to confess? How can a girl propose first?" all these lines were running in her mind.

"Why are you silent, tell me fast" he urged. Joseph was eagerly waiting for her answer.

"Saranghae....!!!" She whispered.

"What is that?" he asked confusedly

"That means I love you!! I don't know when it's started. Maybe it from our first meeting or when u came to my college function...Or maybe when you hurt my hands...I don't know. But my heart fell for you" she confessed, closed her eyes with her hands, waited for his reply. She slightly moved her finger and see Joseph's reaction.

Joseph was surprised .he just stood up from his chair and came close to Aaranya, hugged her "I love you more than you love me".Aaranya was very happy. she feels like flying in the sky.her hands became chill from excitement. She can't handle that happiness and started to shed happy tears.

"Aaranya, what happened to you? Why are you crying?" Joseph shakes her shoulder.Aaranya woke up from her daydream." What?"She asked .she was confused whether it was dream or not.

"I asked you to tell me that you mentioned yesterday. You became speechless and now you are crying, what happened?

"It was nothing" she gets disappointed and embarrassed for behaving like this. Without looking his face, she turned to leave.

"Still you have to tell me!" he stopped Aaranya by grabbing her hands. That makes feel like butterfly flying in her stomach. She got uncomfortable "can you wait for 5 min? I will tell you after using restroom." She made excuses and leaves that room

In the bathroom mirror, she scolded herself for being so absent minded and developing feeling for him. She pitied herself. That makes her more pathetic." Don't day dream, you can't deserve him, stop making yourself more pathetic, do job only!"She washed her face, cleared her mind, and went to Joseph.

Joseph" are you alright?"

"Yes I am good. I want to inform you what happened that day was suspicious to me. When I found you, I went to nearby shop to gather some people to help you. But when I returned, you were in different place from where I put you firstly. I also felt like someone was behind me but I was unsure about it.But I damn sure about your position. I think someone must tried to do something, they may be escaped when they noticed me."

He started to recall...slowly his head pain started....this time he continued his thinking, no matter how worse his pain.

He grabbed his hair...He can't take that pain. Aaranya noticed him "what happened sir?"Aaranya went nearby and touched his shoulder.

He just fainted on her. Aaranya can't get balance and both of them fell down. She hit her head from the sharp corner of the table and blood was coming out.

Continues in next part!!