Part 4

Part 4

The next day, Sam, the handsome secretary, entered the room. "Good morning boss, are you feeling well now?"

The man is reading newspaper while sitting on his bed, wore a blue dotted white shirt. "Yes!""What about the information? Did you get to know who the girl is?" asks with eagerness in his eyes. "well, I got information about that middle aged man, he is a grocery shopkeeper. He said some girl approached him to help you. Her name is Aaranya."

"Aaranya...?"He repeated.

"Yes, after admitted you, she went bcoz of her personal reason. Other than that he doesn't know about that girl. She might live in that neighborhood. Should I dig more information about her?"

"No, there is no need. I don't want to put anyone in danger. Not finding her will be the best for her" he replied with plain face.

"Where is my car? Did you retrieve it?"

"Yes boss, but it was in very damage condition. Since it is your most precious car, I asked mechanics to repair it whatever it takes."

"Hmm..."he nodded.

"Boss, while repairing your car, mechanic found one juice bottle "Sam hand over that small plastic bottle.

He took a close look at that bottle. Some memories came into his mind. He remembered that he received that juice bottle as a gift from the boy, working in the petrol bunk, who filled his car on that day. He remembered that after drinking that only he feels dizzy and lost his conscious. He guessed that he might be the culprit. He asked Sam to find that boy.

In the same day evening, he got a call from Sam.

"Boss, I went to that petrol bunk you mentioned. But they don't give any gift to the customers on that day .now what should l do?"

"Get me a copy of cctv footage of that day "he ordered.

He tried to  remember the face of that boy who filled his car that day .His head started to ache...all of his memories of that day were shatterly shown in front of him. He struggled to see things. He feels like some car hit his car on that night...he tried to remember everything...then he fainted.

The next day he woke up, his father Albert, whose age is 50, dressed in blue loose jeans and seashell shirt with navy blue collar and had grey golf hat in his head, seated with his walking stick and his younger brother, Alan, who have sharp eyes and long legs, looks very hot and stylish and very tall, dressed in shades of green, was there by his side.

"Why everyone is so dressed up to see a sick man?"He asked

His father ignored his sentence and says, "Sorry, It took some time to reach you, I was stuck in-between of business meeting in Singapore. How are you feeling now?"

"Its okay I used to this type of excuses and situation. It's not new for me. You always put business before me. I am fine. "He replied.

It made his father unhappy. "Get well soon" his father Albert left the room."sorry brother ...I have my reason...I actually planned to meet you yesterday ,but they told that you were fainted and feel into deep sleep, I don't want to disturb you ,so I decided to visit you with father..Forgive me" Alan said in the cute way.

He smiled and said "it's okay". Sam entered the room and shouted "I found" and stopped after seeing Alan.

Alan "what did you found? And why did you stop after seeing me? Asked in curious. He gives signal to his secretary not to mention anything to his brother. So Sam changed the topic that he found his boss' favorite coffee shop.

Alan "what?"

Sam, "boss favorite coffee shop suddenly moved to other place without noticing. During that time boss missed that coffee taste badly.now I found that place" and "boss you have to give me a bonus otherwise I don't share that address with you" he crossed his hands and lifted his shoulder and gave a cunning look.

Alan" brother he doesn't even changed a bit. Why are you still keeping him as your secretary ?"asked his brother.

"Anyway I am leaving...I am a very busy young man you know...I have to play many games with my friends."Alan said.

"Stop playing around and take some seriousness over your life "he started to advice.

"Brother don't start that topic..I am running late ..Bye "Alan  left the place.

After that Sam showed the CCTV footage to his boss.

"So, he is the one......"he said while watching the footage.

Continues in next part!!!!!!