forty-three

I wake up and put on the usual jeans and over sized top. There's nothing to do today because everyone is at school, including Esther. I woke up pretty early this morning so I decided to tidy my room while listening to music. I stay downstairs and watch tv for the rest of the morning. My show get interrupted when my phone goes off.

Payton
We're almost done you can come over now if you want

Kaden
Ok, I'm getting chick fil a on the way. Do you want your usual

Payton
Yeah but get two more please

Kaden
Sure see you in a bit

I get my phone, keys and anything else I need and leave. I get in my car and drive to chick fil a, I go though the drive thru. Once I have the food I make my way to Paytons house. I park on the street because his car is on the drive way. Payton is wearing black jeans, a button down shirt and black latex gloves so he doesn't get oil on his hands. let me tell you, that is so hot. He's with Dylan and some one I haven't met. I walk up to him and put the food down so he can give me a hug.

"Ten more minutes and we will be done" he says giving me a forehead kiss

"She brought food" Dylan says as him and the other boy walk out the garage "Your the best" he says taking his food

"Kaden this is my friend Parker" he says pointing the boy I didn't know

"Hi" I say to him giving him a little wave "I'm going inside now" I say to Payton

"Ok see you soon" he says as I walk off with my food

I go to the living room and eat my food. I say hi to the dogs before watching tv. Timber curls up next to me and sleeps to me. The boys eventually finish and come in, they wash their hand before they come sit with me. Payton sits next to me and the boys are on the other sofa.

"So what were you doing" I ask

"Replacing a part on my car to make it better" Payton says

"Sounds fun" I say "I'm bored what can we do"

"Play video games" he suggests

We all go upstairs to his room and he sets up his tv and stuff. The boys play first but Dylan starts making them lose so I replace him and we win obviously. Then we play some one on one. I beat Dylan and Parker but lose to Payton.

"You didn't let me win did you" he asks

"No, you actually won" I say

"I finally beat you at this game" he says

"No need to rub it in" I say acting sad

"Sorry baby" he says giving me a hug

"It's fine I'll beat you this time" I say

We play again and I win but in pretty sure he lets me win. After an hour the boys go home. We carry on playing until I get bored so we watch tv. I get tiered and snd up falling asleep. I wake up an hour or so later and hear the shower running in the bathroom. I assume Paytons in the shower because he's not in bed. I lay in bed and go on my phone, soon enough Payton walks into his room with a towel around his waist and wet hair. He gets dressed and sits next to me.

"So what are we doing later" I ask

"I thought I would take you on a date" he says "Nothing fancy just something lowkey because I guessed you wouldn't want to go to a fancy restaurant"

"Where are we going" I ask

"You will have to wait and see, we leave in two hours" he says

"Can I at least get a clue" I ask

"Nope" he says

We watch tv and after an hour his mum comes home so we go say hi. Then we go back to watching tv. After another hour its almost dark and the sun is setting an its time for us to leave. We get in his car and he starts driving. After about twenty minutes he parks and says were here.

"Where is here exactly" I ask

"Look behind you" he says. I turn around and see a small theme park the size of a fun fair.

"How do you know I don't hate rollercoasters" I say

"I asked Esther and I took a guess. I kinda had to you never know Esther she probably would have liked to me" he say

"Ok let's go" I say excitedly pulling him to the entrance.

He pays for a wristband that means we can go on any ride we want. Once were in I make him go on every ride I see until he says he's dizzy. We walk around for a bit and he gets a drink. I then make him go on a few more rides before I get tiered of them.

"How can you go on so many at once" he questions

"I don't know. I just love them too much" I say

"Oooo I wanna do this one" I say pointing to one of the stands

"I bet I can beat you" he says

"Your on" I say

Its on of the ones where you have to knock the cans off the stand. Payton knocks most of them but me being me I knock all of them down. I get an emoji pillow thing and we move onto the next stall. I decide to sit this one out but Payton plays. I get distracted by something behind us until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see a smiling Payton, I'm guessing he won.

"I got you this" he says. He turns around my hands me a massive teddy bear

"Omg it's huge" I say "I Love it, thank you"

"Now its time to go eat. What do you want" he asks "Wait let me guess, taco bell" he says before I can say anything

"You know me so well" I say

"It we either that or chipotle" he says and we start walking back to his car. We go through the drive thru and go back to his. We sit at the island and eat, he tidies up when were done. I stay for a bit before he drives me home.

"Thank you for tonight it was great" I say

"Well I thought I should take you on a date since I never have" he says

"Well I loved it" I say giving him a smile

"I'm glad you did. I'll see you tomorrow" he says

"Yeah come here then we're meeting the others at the mall once their done at school" I say. We say your goodbyes and I get out.