forty-five

I wake up alone in Paytons bed, I get out and find a hoodie on the floor and throw it on. I make my way downstairs and see Payton in the kitchen, I walk over to the island and sit down with my head rested in my arms on the table. Payton soon notices me.

"Good morning how are feeling today" he asks dishing up his breakfast and I lift my head.

"Better I guess, what are we doing today" I ask

"Going to the mall. Esther said to meet her and the others there" he says "Do you want anything, I would have made you something but I didn't know when you would wake up" he says

"Just some toast please" I say and he puts some bread in the toaster

He sits next to me at the island and eats breakfast, when the toast is ready I go put butter on it and start eating. When I'm done Payton tides and I go back to his room. I find my bag and get my clothes ready. Payton comes in and starts watching tv.

"Can I use your shower" I ask

"Yeah of course" he says

He gives me stuff to use and I have a quick shower while listening to music of course. I took my clothes with me so I get dressed in the bathroom. I tie my hair up in a ponytail and do minimal makeup before back to Paytons room. I put my stuff away before sitting next to him on the bed.

"I'm having a shower then we can leave" he says getting up.

I nod my head and start watching tv. I go on my phone and text the group chat to see why there not going to school. Of course Jamie is because she has some test and want to get a good grade, she's such a nerd sometime and sometimes I wonder why she stuck around with us. Payton comes back into his room with a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Forgot to get clothes" he says getting some clothes

"Imam go wait downstairs" I say getting up

"ok" he says

I leave his room and go downstairs, I play with the dogs and carry on texting everyone until Payton comes downstairs. I get my shoes on and we leave. It only takes ten minutes to get to the mall and the others are already waiting at the entrance. I hug Esther because I haven't seen her in a few days then we get to shopping. We walk around dragging the boys into all the shops we usually go in. Were in American legal looking around.

"When can we leave" Kai whines

"Its was your idea to come here" Esther says

"Let me pay for my things then were getting our nails done" I say and we go queue. The lady scans everything and I go to pay but Payton gives her his card.

"What did you do the for" I ask walking out of the shop

"Because I wanted to pay for it" he says

"But I could have" I say

"I know" he says taking my hand and holding it

We go to the nail salon and get acrylics done. Esther gets a pink to orange gradient done and I get plain matte black with shiny black flames on them. They boys waited outside for us and when we leave they're not there. I text Payton and he says they're waiting at the food court. We go to the food court and sit at the table with them.

"Let me see" Payton says and I show him my nails "Very nice, never seen you with your nails done"

"I don't get them done often that's why, can we go Starbucks" I ask

"What a basic white bitch" Kai says

"And your a man whore now let's go" I say not giving then a choice