I Needed That

*warning*

This picks up exactly where the last chapter ended so there's still language and plenty of sexual content and praise kink.

"But- but I said no scary stuff, remember?" I asked timidly.

He smirked. "Oh trust me babe. I'm not gonna hurt you." He smirked just before swiftly stripping off his final piece of clothing, his erection springing out.

Judging from his size, I'd beg to differ.

"Jesus fucking Christ! Are you trying to kill me?" I practically shouted as he stood before me in all his glory, stroking himself as he ripped one of the condoms open and began rolling it onto his cock.

He stopped and stared at me, blinking several times before cracking a huge smile. "Is this the biggest you've seen, Sweetheart? Good thing you're not a virgin then, huh? That would've really sucked." He chuckled and continued getting himself ready, when he was done he got on the bed and kneeled before me.

I let out a whine. "Doesn't mean that thing won't split me in two! How is that even natural?"

I was definitely going to feel this in the morning...

His face turned serious again, like he was starting to get a little annoyed. "Trust me, I'll fit. I always do. But you gotta learn to relax, Evie." He gently rubbed my knee while he spoke and hearing him call my name did help me a little.

I lay back down, unashamedly letting my legs open for him, secretly excited for what was to come. "I'm sorry, like I said, it's just been a long time for me."

His smile was back, more handsome than ever. "It's alright. You just happen to have a partner who's well endowed and very experienced ." And wagged his eyebrows as he scooted forward, hands under my knees so he could wrap my legs around his waist.

He licked one of his thumbs before reaching down to rub circles around my clit, eliciting another moan from me and I threw my head back. "Good girl. Just making sure you're still soaking wet for me." He said huskily.

He leaned forward, propping himself on one hand while he used the other to grip his dick so he could rub my slit, teasing my now hyper sensitive clit and making me quiver. He slowly rocked his hips into me, being gentle and still teasing me until I was whining. The unmistakable feel of my own slickness coating my thighs and I'm pretty sure his skin too.

"Look at me, Evie." Hearing my name again, my eyes flew up to meet his, my nails clawing his shoulders, absentmindedly begging for him to fuck me.

I gnawed on my lip again. "Kai, wait."

He stilled all movements and his muscles tensed. "Yes?" He tone was curt.

"Please just promise that you'll try to be gentle? It has been a while for me. Please?" I pleaded, the threat of a tear stinging my eye.

Don't cry you fucking baby!

Kai's expression changed as his eyes turned soft. He lowered himself till he was resting on his forearms, hands cradling my head between them. "Well, since you asked so sweetly, of course." He kissed me urgently and I knew he couldn't hold back much longer. This anticipation was killing us both. I nodded meekly, signaling him to go ahead.

He reached one hand down between us and aligned his head with my entrance and pushed into me with one swift motion, my heat already slick and made it easier for him. I hissed as he filled me up, reaching deeper inside than I've ever felt before. I had never felt so full from anyone's cock. New strange sensations were coming to me.