Stay

*warning*

Sexual content. Continues from last chapter.

"Kai, no." I whined as he tried to pull me against him again.

"Excuse me? I came here to be comforted and I expect you to fulfill that need." He rebutted sternly but was still able to smile which made me worry about the cut on his lip reopening.

"Fine." I pouted. "If you really have to get laid tonight." I jested.

"Yay." He said almost childishly and adorably, clapping once. I couldn't help but laugh. He wrapped his hands around my waist and guided me to straddle him right above his erection that I could already feel pressing against me through the fabric of his pants.

His hands skimmed from my thighs up and under my sweater, drawing it over my chest, exposing my breasts to him. He licked his lips, staring at my naked form hungrily. I leaned in close to press a swift kiss on his lips but he wanted more. His arm snuck around my shoulders to keep me trapped as we kissed sensually.

I felt his hands return to caress and squeeze my ass, urging me to grind on him as our tongues fought for control. I snaked my hands across his chest, careful not to put too much pressure and reached up to entangle them in his hair. I could taste the faint hint of blood in my mouth and as Kai drew my bottom lip in to bite it, a moan escaped my chest.

I finally managed to break away first, gasping for air.

"Did you bring any...?" I asked shyly. Eluding to the ridiculous stash of condoms he usually carried with him. I avoided the embarrassment of waiting for his answer by focusing my attention on undoing his pants.

"Impatient, huh?" He teased but didn't argue and reached into his pocket for them, pulling one out for us.

I blushed. "No, it's not that. I just-" he interrupted by dragging me back to his mouth, kissing hard. He rolled us over so we were laying on our sides, me wrapped in his arms as his hand hooked behind my knee and hitched it over his waist.

"Oh yeah? You sure about that?" He asked, fingers trailing across my sensitive skin till he reached that secret spot on my body but never really touching. I leaned back so we were eye to eye.

His thumb slowly stroked my slit and I bit my lip to keep from making a sound.

Suddenly I was pushing him back until he was laying flat on his back, his eyes widened in surprise but didn't argue with me.

Goosebumps rose up on his skin as I trailed my fingers down his chest, scratching him just a little until I reached down and unbuttoned his pants, pulling down painfully slow to tease him until his erection sprang out. Kai reached for the condom next to him but I stopped his hand. He looked at me questioningly, one unswollen brow raised.

I winked wickedly at him. "I didn't say you'd get it just yet." I said while smiling coyly and licked my lips, preparing to take him into my mouth. He smirked, biting his own in anticipation.

Holding him firmly between my hands, I slowly brought him into my mouth, swirling my tongue around his tip, eliciting a groan from him. I backed off for just a second so I could run my tongue along his impressive length and then drawing him back in. His hips started to thrust up in rhythm with my motions. I looked up while still sucking, his head was thrown back against the pillow, drawing in breaths with a soft hiss sound and his hands clawed my bedsheets.

This sight, the sounds he made was making me feel the warmth pooling between my legs. Getting him off only turned me on more.

I doubled my efforts, hollowing my cheeks and pushing the limit of my reflex. I felt his nails gently scratch my scalp as his hand tangled in my hair, firmly urging me to keep going.