Main Facts about Cyborg

Cyborg's real name is Victor Stone. He was born on the 29th of June 1995. His parents are Dr. Silas and Dr. Elinore Stone. Both work for S.T.A.R Laboratories.

Vic loves to play football but he doesn't like doing science (much to his parents displeasing). When he was younger his parents always did these intelligence enhancing experiments, all which worked and now Vic has an IQ of over 180! WOW!    His mother supports him in most of the things he does unlike his father who stays in his lab most of the time no really thinking about his kid.

You would think as a parent you most prized possession would be your kid. You think that they would always help them out and think about you first. That they would be kind. That the kid would be nice back. That the kid didn't do bad things that annoyed everyone. Well you are about to learn that not every family is perfect. Not everyone is nice. And that no matter what there is still going to be bad people in the world

Welcome to the life of Cyborg...

Basic Facts that you might want to know:

Cyborg(Victor 'Vic' Stone)

Overview:

Part man, part machine, Vic Stone is a former member of the Teen Titans and a current member of the Justice League who wrestles to preserve his humanity with every new upgrade.

Although he always exhibited a genius level intellect, young Victor Stone didn't want a life dedicated to science and research like his parents. Instead, Vic dreamed of being a football player, and devoted all of his time to becoming a star athlete while he was still in high school. But a tragic twist of fate that should have left him dead instead found him becoming part man and part machine—a Cyborg.

Saved by his scientist father after an accident left very little of Victor's body intact, Dr. Silas Stone used all of his advanced scientific knowledge to save his only child's life, and to rebuild him into a superior being, one that was arguably now more machine than man. As a cyborg, Vic was now far stronger than the average person, could interface with computers, and emit various types of energy that made him a formidable fighter. Although he ultimately chose the path of the superhero, Victor never fully acclimated to being only partially human. He always carried a sadness within him as he mourned for the normal life he never had.

One of the planet's greatest heroes, Cyborg nevertheless puts all of his internal struggles aside when the time comes to save innocent lives and protect the Earth. Because of his ability to interface with computer systems, perhaps there is no hero more fitting for this modern, digital age.

Powers:

Super Strength, advanced technology, instant weaponry, genius-level intellect, control over technology, computer hacking, durability, teleportation, regeneration

First appearance:

DC Comics Presents #26 (1980)

Base of Operations:

Detroit

A.N.
This story (and me using Wattpad) is only possible by my sister  
@Fredrick_Weasley (double Trouble)but she would like to be called Ash. She has supported me every step of the way like Elinore has to Victor so I will try my best to add a thank you chapter to my sister at the end. She really is the best. She may not know how to write stories as well as I do but she certainly can do a fine job of spotting and editing mistakes in my work. We are the 'WRITING-TWINS'!

Thanks and hoping that you enjoy

CyAmze and their editor Ash