The Problem with Ron Evers

Well Vic's parents didn't know what he was up to but sometimes they wondered if something was wrong with what he was doing with his friends. Only because he sometimes came with cuts and bruises all over his skin like if it was a tattoo which it certainly wasn't but they just asked if he was OK and wouldn't get any further well that was until one day he was caught by the police and arrested. Because of his age Vic was let with only a warning. His parents were called and the police had a long discussion about his behaviour and that was all Vic knew about that.

When he got home he had to explain everything to his parents. Like what he did with Ron and the fact they nearly always broke the law. His mother was angry but that was nothing compared to the angry and frustration his father felt. Nothing could compare to the angry that could be seen in his eyes. Staring into Victors young and scared soul. Victor was sent to his room after a long and angry argument with his parents who weren't in the mood to be nice to him that night.

Victor got dressed for bed and laid there but unable to get to sleep. The argument still ringing in his ears like it was happening at that moment. 

"I knew something was wrong wretched boy." Spat Silas. "All those unexplained cuts and bruises on his body. How could I have not known sooner!" 

"It is not completely your fault Silas. It is also Victor's for not telling us about any of this. Don't be to harsh on yourself." Elinore replied. For some reason Vic was happy about what she said but Vic now knew that there was nothing nice for him about it. 

Victor wanted to stop it, the robberies and following but something in Victor said no, that it wouldn't be right. Guilt most likely, could be loneliness but really he didn't know. Victor's parents had told him not to see that boy again. That he is a bad influence. Victor agreed with his terms. Silas believed and so did Elinore but Victor only said yes so they would stop and that worked but Victor knew that the chances were high that he would go back to doing what he was doing. 'Once you do it once it is to hard to stop' He said to himself. That is true for most things. This was due to the fact that sometimes it gives them a spark that nothing else does and thats what it did. So did Victor stop. No he did not.