Chapter 39: His Battle

"Mahal na mahal kita. Hindi ko kakayanin kapag nakipaghiwalay ka sa akin. Please, Hugh. Hihintayin kitang gumaling."

I couldn't bear the thought of that happening to her. She was kneeling and punching her chest in front of me, begging me not to end our relationship. But I'm still interested in doing it. I no longer recognize myself. I simply want to live alone. And all I want is for her to leave me alone.

I was stunned when she reached for the knot of my robe with her two hands. She reached for my shaft and gently fondled it, wrapping her fingers around it and cupping my balls. She looked up at me as she slid her tongue over the tip of my cock and kissed it. Napapikit ako habang dinadama ang mainit niyang labi sa akin. Iniliyad ko pa ang sarili ko.

But I stop and tried pushing her, but she just kept doing it. I could see her tears while she was doing it, and it broke my heart. How could this young lady have turned out this way? She could go to any length to heal me, and I don't want to see her that way.

She sucked it into her mouth again, swirling her tongue around it. She's a beginner, but I must say she's quite good. I'm turned on, but my limp cock refuses to cooperate. It's still hanging loosely, and I said words that could shatter our hearts.

"I never loved you... I just used you to cure my case.... Skye, you're a free-spirited young lady; find a man who can fuck you. I'm already sick of you being here."

She was taken aback by what she heard! Hindi siya makapaniwala habang mabilis siyang umiiling. She was merely kneeling, but I can no longer hear her cry. She was simply clenching her fists, and I could tell she was crying on the inside. "Perhaps you're exhausted, baby. Get some sleep, and I'll see you tomorrow." She stood up and tying the knot in my robe. I was simply staring at her eyes quietly. She is in pain at doble ang balik niyon sa akin. "Please always take care of yourself if you leave me. I'll be just fine. Please heal yourself l." I then noticed her blinking a single tear and twindling her thumb and index finger. I could tell she was in pain on the inside.

She reached for my nape and gave me the most passionate kiss she's ever given me. Walang lingon-likod niya akong iniwan.

Doon nagsimula akong manghina dahilan para mapaluhod ako. I wanted to call her back, but I couldn't give her what she wanted. I will never be a part of her dream, which literally broke my heart. My arms began to ache, and I was unable to breathe due to the pain I was experiencing on the inside. I slowly reached out my phone on the center table and dialed that bastard's number. Apart from my great grandfather, who is extremely strict on me, he is the only family I have here.

"Hey, little brother," I overheard some moans on the other end of the line. Fuck this fucker!

As I felt my heart clench, I gasped for air. "H-help..."

I thought he was gone because there was silence, but then I heard a woman's voice shouting at him. "Why are you leaving? We weren't done yet!"

"I'll be there. Don't die on me, brother. Call someone who can assist you right now!" He yelled. "As in, right now! Please disconnect this call. I'm now at the helipad."

While I was still catching my breath, I obeyed his command and called my friend, Ey. I attempted to take single steps downstairs. Gumapang pa ako nang makarating na ako sa ibaba. I could feel my arms were extremely hot, and my chest hurt.

"Mr. McConaughey, this is serious! You must not return home. If you are attacked again, you will be unable to make it. You're going to die if you don't go to the hospital!" my doctor told me. But after I found out Skye was alone in Santander I returned home even if there's a storm.