0

We were normal,human.
We was just like everyone else in our village.

Hunt,survive was mainly what some had to worry about a thousand years ago.
Me I was worried about a lot of things that had nothing to do with that.

I was a gay man in a time where that was wrong.
But I wasn't the only one.
My friend he was gay.
He wasn't just my friend he was my best friend.
We told each other everything and I was token in by his family.
I saw all of them as siblings just not my best friend.

I wanted him.
But he wanted another.

But in the end I got him.

His name is niklaus mikealson.
Me and nik has been friends since we was kids.
Then as we got older my feelings for him grew.
I told him how I felt but he was scared and so was I but I was willing to hide and wait if that was what it take.

One night klaus and Henry went out to watch the beast Change and I warned no begged them not to go but they didn't listen.

When morning came we couldn't find them.
But then we heard screaming and saw nik carrying Henry.
I knew he was dead just by all the blood and marks.

I just wish he didn't suffer in death.

Esther had beg the witch to bring him back but she couldn't and she wouldn't.
Which sucks but it was life you wasn't supposed to have second chances.

One night we had dinner and drink wine but we didn't know it was laced with the blood of the doppelgänger.

Mikeal stabbed us all in the chest with his sword and I thought it was all over.
I thought I would go to heaven or whatever was out there and see my mother and sister but I woke up to Rebekah and klaus crying over my body thinking I was really dead.

I calmed them down and asked them what happened and they told me and mikeal came in with a girl and she was crying.

He was yelling at me to feed from her.
I was confused till I felt this hunger like never before.

My gums hurt.
Before I could even think I had bit into the girl and was drinking her blood.
I gasped when I had pulled away.
They had turned us into monsters.

After a while we got use to it but there was new challenges.
People who let us into there homes could now keep us out and the plants at the three burned us.

Along with the sun till we got daylight rings from Esther.

We learned that klaus was a hybrid when he killed for the first time.
I remember how he yelled and called for me but mikeal wouldn't let me to him.

"Tyrese,TYRESE!" He yelled and I ran over to him with Elijah.

"Brother,Tyrese help me" he said and I was about to walk over to him but mikeal grabbed me.
"No he's a abomination" he said and I rolled my eyes.

After that they took away a part of klaus and I think that broke him the most out of everything he's been threw.

After I helped klaus Kill Esther and we told the others but blamed mikael.

We burned the tree down and ran.
Me and klaus got together and everyone was happy for us.

Then me and klaus dagger Finn.
It wasn't really a lost I mean he was sorta cute but I had my lover klaus.

We kept doing that to them all over the years.
Me and klaus would get into it a lot when he would kill one of Rebekah's lovers.

He dagger me one time and I kicked his ass when I woke up and told him if he did it again I would break up with him and leave forever.

I had said some other things that hurt him and I made it up to him.
We got married which I was gonna ask klaus but he got jealous of my friend that I had and he asked me first which I was upset about but got over.

Sarah was the girl he was jealous of but then me and klaus slept with her so that was over with.

Now years later we was in mystic falls creating drama and let me saw I love it.

I helped him break his curse and now I thought he would be happy but I was wrong.

He dagger me and Elijah which pissed me off.

Now I'm waiting.