book one; chapter two

"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔦𝔱𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣. 𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔫 𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔪 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔳𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔬𝔱𝔱𝔬𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔩. 𝔖𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔶 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔡 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔟𝔶 𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰"

― 𝕺𝖘𝖆𝖒𝖚 𝕯𝖆𝖟𝖆𝖎, 𝕹𝖔 𝕷𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝕳𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓

┍━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━┑

                                             ┕━━━━━━━━━━━♔━━━━━━━━━━━┙

"You need me to do what?"

Kunikida shoved Dazai away and explained what you were needed to do. "We need you to quickly make a believable script of some scenario in the office- like a bomb attached to someone- so we can test the tiger boy Dazai told you about."

"How much time do I have?" You asked, glancing at the clock. It was a few minutes past 7.

"Half an hour?" Dazai suggested. You gave him a look of disbelief- how were you supposed to do this in an hour? Dazai, easily reading your mind, gave you the... puppy eyes.

"Okay, fine. Leave, I need to be alone."

"As you wish belladonna," he winked at you before pushing Kunikida outside. "Send Naomi the script!"

As he and Kunikida left, you went to your room and stared at the screen. If you only had half an hour, it was probably smart to use your trusty ability. You didn't like using it when actually writing your novels, because sometimes it would be utter garbage, but it didn't matter for scenarios like this.

You twisted your arms and cracked your fingers, igniting your ability.

It wasn't needed, but it always made you feel like what you were doing was important. Your ability wasn't all that impressive- although Dazai would never let you believe so. It was called Scripturam, the ability to read and write anything at inhumane speeds.

You were done in mere seconds, and sent it to Naomi at the detective agency.

As you had a lot of time on your hands, you thought it would be fine to go visit the agency, maybe help them out with the acting.

As you stepped in, you were surprised to find it pretty empty, except for Junichiro and Naomi, along with a few other employees practicing what you had written in the script. You smiled at everyone, Haruno making her way up to you first.

"The script is great L/N-san, as always!"

"Thank you!" you smiled at her compliment, watching Junichiro and Naomi end the scene. Once they were done, you clapped. "Great job guys!"