( oo1, act two )

-- fine line

"Hey, is it okay with you guys if we go to Texas for our next stop? Emily's there and I really wanna see her" Vinnie askes, fumbling over his words and shifting his weight from foot to foot. The four had been driving aimlessly around the surrounding states for the past few days, trying to figure out what to do with the last three weeks they have left of summer.

Josslyn waved him off, going right back to texting Esmerelda, who was sat opposite her on a beanbag they had stolen from a market a few days ago.

Josslyn:
can he just shut his mouth

Esmerelda:
fr <3

"Sure, where does she live?" Leo asked, earning an eye roll from the two girls. Vinnie had just recently made a group chat with the four of them plus Emily, and it seemed to the girls that Emily was a lot nicer than they thought she would be, which massively pissed them off. They were looking forward to bitching about her on their girly days out, and secretly text about how annoying she was, but there was nothing to hate.

Which made Josslyn hate her even more.

Miss Perfect. She would think whenever Emily text the group chat. Fucks sake.

"Austin" Vinnie replied, letting a breath out and sitting down in the passenger seat. "Ladies, be nice" He pointed the finger inbetween the two girls.

"Wha-" Josslyn said, throwing her hands up. "Whatever"

Since finding out Vinnie had a girlfriend, Josslyn and him had been avoiding each other as much as they could. Of course, Esmerelda had been at Josslyn's aid, taking her shopping, or roaming around the aisles of a random supermarket to pass the time, and Leo had been taking Vinnie skating whenever the girls wanted a day in the RV.

Over the past week, they had been slowly building up their relationship again, and were nearly on as good terms as they were before the malarky, but Josslyn's feelings were still there. No matter how many boys Esmerelda 'accidently' pushed her into in the street, or how many times Leo tried to give her the snapchat user's of a bunch of boys from his school.

"No, Leo, hes ugly" Josslyn would say, pushing his phone out her face.

"C'mon, J! He's on the football team!"

"Don't care"

josslynsimons posted a photo!