( oo4, act two)

-- fine line

THE FOUR WAVED GOODBYE TO DYLAN AND EMILY BEFORE LEO SHUT THE RV DOOR BEHIND HIM. A sigh left Vinnie's lips as he threw himself down on the couch, his legs flopping onto Esmerelda's lap. 

"Well. Tonight was...eventful" Esmerelda said, trying to cure the silence that had dawned upon the RV.

"Sure was" Vinnie replied, glaring at Josslyn, who just rolled her eyes and continued to wash the last of the dishes. "How do you guys like Emily?"

"She's actually really nice" Josslyn spat, wiping her hands down and leaning against the counter. "I'm glad you're with her, if you weren't,  I would've never met Dylan"

Vinnie glanced at her, confusion spreading across his face. "You what?"

"He asked me out on a date just before he left. Did you not hear?" Josslyn smirked, chuckling at Vinnie's flustered state. Leo stood in the corner, hand over his mouth trying to suppress his laughter as Esmerelda silently clapped her hands. "I said yes, he's taking me out for dinner tomorrow night. Anyways, what do you guys want to eat?"

one day later.

"ES, HELP ME!" Josslyn yelled, flopping onto her bunk. "Dylan's gonna be here in an hour and I have absolutely nothing to wear!"

"Calm down, how about this?" Esmerelda replied, holding up a blue dress. "I think it'll suit you"

"Girl, we both know blue is not my colour" Josslyn walked over to the mess of the wardrobe and rooting through the clothes for what felt like the millionth time tonight. "I still need to do my hair and makeup as well"

"J, sit down, you're stressing yourself out." Esmerelda put her hand on her best friends shoulders and pushed her down on the bunk. "I'll pick your outfit, just chill. Leo'll do your makeup"