U.A

A few days after the entrance exam a mailman gives your mother a letter.

Mother: Y/n! There is a letter from U.A!

Y/n: Oh nice.

Mother: Hm? Aren't you happy? You might get into UA!

Y/n: Well, i already know i'll get in so this letter is more like a pat on the back.

Mother: oh...(gosh sometimes he can be so prideful)

After you go back upstairs you open the letter and see allmight appear as a hologram and he tells you you made it and that he's going to be your teacher at  UA.

Y/n: Allmight? My teacher? Sweet.

*timeskip*

It's the first day of school and you go inside UA and go towards 1-a, but you see someone at the door, it's the broccoli boy!

Y/n: Yo! Broccoli boy!

Midoriya: H-huh? Brocco- wait...your the telekenisis guy!

Y/n: oh for fucks sake....No i can't use telepathy.

Midoriya: Huh? B-but at the entran-

Y/n: I have invisible hands that come out of my back that only i can see.

Midoriya: O-oh! I see! That's a very intresting quirk! What's it's name?

Y/n: (Huh, he's quite passionate about quirks it seems) Well, i call them the unseen hands or the Authority of Sloth.

Midoriya: Wow... Those names are very cool!

Y/n: Huh? (Wow he's not making fun of the Authority of Sloth name....that's a first)

Midoriya: H-huh?

Y/n: Well anyway! What's your name?

Midoriya: H-huh? Oh... My name is Izuku Midoriya.

Y/n: Hmm, broccoli boy? Intresting name.

Midoriya: H-Huh? B-bbbroccoli boy?

Y/n: Nah, just messin with ya.

Midoriya: o-oh...

Y/n: Anyway! I'm The Sin Archbishop of the hero course, representing Sloth: Y/n L/n!

*He looks amazed*

Y/n: (wow probably the first time i said that and someone was impressed)

Then the gravity girl comes by and they talk about the entrance exam, by now i just entered the class room and saw some blond guy arguing with the tall, blue hair guy, i just decide to ignore that and take a seat.

You look around the classroom and notice a guy with a scar on his face and red and white hair, there's also a girl with pink skin and black eyes. Then a random hobo enters the classroom and says:

Aizawa: If you are here to make friends, you might as wel leave.

Everyone sat down in the classroom.

Aizawa: It took you 8 seconds to settledown, very dissapointing.

Y/n: (Wow...he's actually getting on my nerves, i mean who even is this guy?)

Aizawa: I'm your homeroom teacher Aizawa Shota.

Y/n: (.....fuck)

HE'S OUR HOMEROOM TEACHER?!
Everyone thought.

Aizawa: I know this is sudden but i need you guys to wear these clothes and go to outside.

Everyone started to head towards the lockers and after changing into the training uniform they went after aizawa.

Aizawa: You all are going to take a physical test to see your capabilities.

Uraraka: Aren't we supposed to be at the opening ceremony?

Aizawa: That's not important, you guys are in the hero course, we can't waste time. Bakugou, how many meters did you last score in middel school?

Bakugou: About 67 meters.

Aizawa: Well then let's see how much you can throw now. Oh also, you can use your quirk this time.

Bakugou then threw the ball and yelled DIE!!!

Y/n: (so he's kinda like a time bomb?)

The machine then showed the amount he got and it was 705 meters!

Mina: This is going to be fun!

Aizawa: Fun? You say it's going to be fun, well you are wrong. You are here to become a hero and not to have fun.
How about this? Whoever gets last place will be expelled!

After that everyone was tense since no one wants to be expelled.

So everyone started to do the tests and you were doing quite well since you can use your unseen hands to do more than just grab things.

After brocc- i mean Izuku threw the ball with his finger and broke it? The angry time bomb goes and tries to attack Izuku, but Aizawa stops him from doing so.

Then lastly it's your turn and you already figured out what your going to do. After you threw the ball you had the unseen hand grab it and get it further, for everyone else it just looked like the ball was flying magicly but after you reach 50 meters with your unseen hand you throw it and it goes all the way to 90 meters.

Y/n: neat.

Mina: Wow! How did you do that?

Y/n: Huh?

Mina: Is your quirk some kind of telekenisis?!

Y/n: (oh for fuck sake) No. I have these invicible black hands that only i can see. What's yours anyway?

Mina: Mine is acid! I can produce acid from my hands! Also my name is Mina!

Y/n: That's a neat quirk. My name's y/n l/n.

After a while everyone starts to get ready to leave.

Y/n: Hey! Izuku, pretty sure we live near eachother, wanna walk home together?

Izuku: H-Huh? O-oh yea sure!

Y/n: (He seems like a nervous wreck huh?)

Then that gravity girl and the glasses guy join us and they tell us their names.

After a bit of talking and izuku being a nervous wreck, we part ways.

Y/n: Huh... that was quite entertaining i might actually have some fun in this school.

When you arrive back home you tell your mom what happend and after dinner you go to sleep with a smile.

Welp almost 1000 words this time
Hope ya enjoy this