Christmas

It was that time of the year again, Christmas. A time where you spend time with your family and friends. Or in Your case, with your maids.

Most of the maids including Y/n were in the giant living room doing all sort of stuff. Like talking, relaxing and playing games.

You in paticular were currently relaxing since you didn't have to do anything today. After all, who wants to work on Christmas?

Y/n: What to do, What to do.....

Head Maid: You seem bored, Y/n-sama.

Y/n: Yea, no shit Sherlock. I don't know what i should do before Christmas eve....

Head Maid: Do you perhaps have an idea of what you would like to do?

Y/n:.....I want to talk to someone, but not any of you maids since i'd just be bothering you while you work.....And i'm not going to talk to any of my "allies" since their all insane......

Head Maid:....I've heard you talk about these kids from U.A-

Y/n: That's it!!

She seemed a bit suprised to how my mood changed so quickly.

Y/n: Ah~ Thank you so much! I'll be going straight away!

She seemed shocked and confused by my sudden child-like behaviour.

You then ran off, straight out of the mansion.

Head Maid:....eh?

*later*

You were stalking Todoroki for quite a while, he was walking around the city while you were looking for a chance to talk to him.

After a while, you see that Todoroki was in a part of the city where there weren't many people.

So, while you were ontop of a rooftop, you used the Unseen hands to grab him and get him ontop of that roof.

Todoroki: H-huh?!

Y/n: Sorry about the rough handeling.

Todoroki: Y/n?!

He got ready for a fight, but a fight wasn't what you were here for.

Y/n: Hold on! I just wanna talk, alright? I won't do anything to you.....well, unless you try to do something stupid. Than i just might.

Todoroki:....fine.

Y/n: Anyways, what do you think of my actions the past few months?

Todoroki:....What?

This was what you wanted, you wanted a battle of ideals, a battle not fought with fists, but with words.

Y/n: I don't have to repeat myself, right?

Todoroki:....Your actions....are horrible, they're inhuman, immoral.

Y/n:.....Inhuman? Immoral?

Todoroki: Yes! You've been killing people over and over aga-!

Y/n: Who decided that?

.......

Todoroki:....What?

Y/n: Who decided...What's considered "inhuman" or "immoral"?

Todoroki: That's obvious, isn't it?

Y/n: What's so obvious? The term "inhuman" sounds like a term that's supposed to represent something a human would never do, right?

Todoroki:....What are you getting at?

Y/n: Don't interupt me. But, there have been people in history that have murdered millions of people, right? We also describe them as "inhuman" but...they're human. In the flesh, just like you and i.