Hero rescue race

Allmight: Alright! Since there is an odd number of people, we will make a race of six people. Midoriya, Lida, Ashido, Ojiro, Sero and Y/n.

*at the race area*

Kirishima: So who do you think is going to win?......I think it's going to be Sero.

Denki: Hmm, what about Y/n? He can fly.

Kirishima: Oh yea, he did do that at the festival....

Mineta: I think it wil be Ashido that wins, she's really athlethic!

Bakugou: Deku will be last!

Uraraka: Even if he's injured, i think it will be Lida.

Tsuyu: Yea, ribbit.

Jiro: Hey Todoroki, who do you think will win?

Todoroki: Pretty obvious that it's going to be Y/n. He can use those unseen hands to fly.

Kirishima: Since when do you two get along?

Todoroki: We don't. I'm just stating facts.

Kirishima: Oh....(dammit)

Bakugou: -TSH!

Bakugou glares at Todoroki

Kiriahima: Wow! You okay there bro?

Bakugou: SHUT UP!

All might: Okay! Here we go, 3,2,1...START!!!

Once i heard the word "start" i used my unseen hands to pick myself up and fly towards the direction of Allmight.

After a short while you notice Sero behind you, he was quite fast but you were slightly faster.

Y/n: You know~ i do have to give you credit for being almost as fast as me-

I was about to finish that sentance but then, Izuku jumps ahead of me.

Y/n: Huh?!

Izuku: This is...Perfect for me!

Izuku was jumping on the metalbars to make himself go faster....what the hell? Why aren't his bones smashing themselfs?!

Shit.... i have to do something

*Ding!*

You have an idea...it's a "dick move" but you really want to win this race. So you've decided to use the unseen hand to trip Izuku, but before the unseen hand could touch Izuku....he slipt.....nice.

After racing to the last part of the race against Sero, you manage to win!

But as you were about to celebrate...you've had a realization. You were about to cheat against the pure, innocent Izuku.....now all i feel is guilt, even though i didn't actually cheat, i did still feel bad for trying.