Internships

After the final where you won quite easily, Midnight announced the award ceremonies.

As you were going towards the number 1 spot you notice....well...something...bakugou is chained up to a pole.

bakugou is chained up to a pole

Y/n: Wow....you could atleast...ya know...have a bit of respect for the winner?

Bakugou just starts struggeling and screaming even more.

Y/n: Fucking hell.....

Then as midnight was anouncing the award ceremony, All might jumps down from the top of the sport festival with three medals.

He was giving some words to Tokoyami something like "you did well"

And bakugou? He was just trying to put the medal on him.... but then it was your turn.

All might: Young Y/n! You did incredibly well! You actually didn't even suffer any damage for the whole tournement!
And even though i don't know what that ability that you used was...it did help you win, so i award you the number 1 medal.

I just smiled, mostly to be an ass to bakugou but also since i was really happy!

*later*

As i was heading home Kirishima, Denki, Mina, Izuki, and Uraraka started to ask me questions.

Everyone was talking over eachother and i had no idea what they were asking.

Y/n: Can you please just go one at a time?

Izuku: R-right! So anyway...what was that quirk?

Y/n: ? You did here me say "Authority of Greed" during the battle right?

Izuku: W-well yes! But...what does the ability do?

Y/n:......not telling.

Mina: Huh?!

Denki: Why not?!

Y/n: It's for the better ya know?

Uraraka: What do you mean?

Y/n: Maybe someday you'll find out....Anyway! It's time to-

Aizawa: Y/n! Could you come with me for a second?

Y/n: Um...sure?

You go with Aizawa somewhere.

Y/n: Soooo....where are we going?

Aizawa: To the principal.

Y/n: Oh my~ am i in trouble?

Aizawa: Pretty much.

After a bit of walking you go into a room with a bunch of heroes in it.....and a mouse in a suit?

Nezu: Ah! You've arrived!

Y/n: Sooo...what's this about?

Nezu: Well first of all, would you lile some tea-

Y/n: Get to the point.