Training Camp

I'm going to be skipping the mall scene with Shigaraki because it will play out the same

.......I'm bored.....i thought i could relax for the day and....it's boooring, i thought a moment to relax would be good for me. I even decided to not go to the pool with the boys since i thought that a day to relax would be nice......

*a few days later*

Aizawa: Those of you who want to be future heroes will not recieve a day of rest on this training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights!

Everyone: Yes sir!

Geez after a few days of boredom, we're finally going to the training camp! I made sure to pack everything i need. Especially that black book wich i decided to name "The Gospel"

I also notice Izuku talking to Uraraka, and their both red in the face.....my my, Izuku has a crush eh?

Monoma: What? There are people in 1-a that are taking extra classes? I thought that you were supposed to be better than us-

Kendo once again karate chopped him.

Kendo: Sorry!

And i thought he would have learned at least a bit after the little incident in the cafeteria.

Then a bit later we start getting into the bus and i just take a seat and start listening to some music since i'm not bothered enough to listen to the others.

After a while we stop next to a black car.

Mineta: I gotta pee!

Y/n: Hm? Where's class 1-B?

Aizawa: There is no point in stopping without reason.

Then some Cat people come out of the black car greeting Aizawa.

Aizawa: Long time no see.

Pussycats: Lock on with sparkling gazes! Stingingly cute and cat-like!
Wild! Wild! Pussycats!

.......what the fuck?

Aizawa: These are the pro-heroes that will be working with you during the training camp, the pussycats.

Then Izuku starts talking about who they, even down to specifics.

Y/n: Of course YOU know them.....

Izuku: Not only that, this year wil be their twelft-

Then the one with the blue clothes grabs Izuku's face.

Blue cat: I'm 18 at heart!

Izuku: At heart? But your 18!

Y/n: Uwah....she sounds desprate.

Then they started introducing themselfs, there was also a kid there with an angry expression but i didn't really care.

Mandalay: We own this whole stretch of land! You will be staying at the foot of the mountain.

Uraraka: But that's so far from here.

Denki: Could this mean....

Sato: N-no way....

Sero: Wel guys....let's get back to the bus, quickly.

Kirishima: Yea, good idea...

Mandalay: You guys should arrive there at about noon?

Denki: no way...Let's get back to the bus!

Everyone except you started running towards the bus, the desprate cat girl jumped infront of them and destroyed the ground to throw them down to the forest, except for you since you picked yourself up from the ground and slowly landed down at the forest.