Training

School was closed the next day because of the attack but, you had plenty to do because you wanted to find out what that blast that pushed back the Nomu was but....how are you supposed to find out? It's not like your gonna be in a live or death situation every day now are you?

But you had an idea. You still had that book that's called the "gospel" and since that book contained information on your unseen hands it might have info on that blast.

You pick the book up and look inside and you find something....intresting in the book.

The Authority of Greed

You've looked through the book earlier when you were training the unseen hands and your confident that that page wasn't there.

You started reading "Stillness of an objects time"

And you were shocked on what it said, what the book discribes makes it seem like an almost invincible ability, at first you thought that there's no way anyone can have that ability but, then you started to read: Lion's Heart

And it said that you need to link your heart together with someone or otherwise your gonna have to take the consequenses of using this ability

After you read the page there was no more....just blank pages again. So you've decided to try this ability to test if you really have it.

You went to the same abandoned building you used to use as a training ground for the unseen hand.

When you tried to use it the concrete block was split in half.

Y/n:....Probably gonna have to make the power a bit weaker as to not kill anyone.

After some trial and error you managed to make just an shockwave that mostly pushed things back so that you won't kill anyone.

But then you decided to go home since you still had some plans today, the only thing you still wonder is if it's true that you can block any attack, but you'll have to find out later.

*timeskipo*

You were heading towards school thinking about what you should do with you new Authority.

Y/n: Should i tell them?....maybe not, i have and idea! I should suprise them at some point! I can't wait to see their faces!

As you arive at the classroom and sit down you hear people talking about the U.S.J incident and how the media only cared about the pro heroes being attacked, so you just zoned out.

Mineta: WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! I'M GOING TO PEE MYSELF THINKING ABOUT IT!!!

oh seems like someone said something scary but you weren't listening.

Bakugou: SHUT UP, YOU LOSER!!!

Lida: Attention class! The class is about to start please sit down!

Y/n: Your the only one that's not sitting down tho?

Lida: dang it....

But then Aizawa enters the classroom wrapped in bandages.

Everyone: MISTER AIZAWA WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!

Everyone except you, Bakugou and Todoroki.

Denki: Wow, what a pro!

Lida: I'm glad your ok!

Uraraka: You call that ok?!

Aizawa: My well being is not important, but your fight is not over.

More Villains?

Aizawa: The U.A festival is about to start.

Izuku: Is it really ok to hold the festival after the U.S.J incident?

Aizawa: It will show that U.A is not affected by some villain attack. Anyways, train hard and don't slack off!

Everyone: Yes sir!!!

Aizawa: Class is dismissed.

Then everyone started talking about the U.A sport festival

Uraraka: Let's do our best guys!
She said with a scary face.

Y/n: um....Urar-

Uraraka: EVERYONE I'M GOING TO DO MY BEST!!!

Most people: Yea!

Uraraka: I'M GOING TO DO MY BEST!!!

y-yea?

Sero: Are you ok? You look like your losing it...

Later i decided to ask Uraraka something during lunch.

Y/n: Hey. Uraraka? Why did you decide to become a hero?

Uraraka: Well because i want the money.

I get slightly annoyed by that statement.

Izuku: Huh? You want to become a hero for money?!

Uraraka: D-don't get the wrong idea! I want to help my parents because their poor.

Then she starts talking about her parents and how they have a construction company, and how their poor.

Then All might suddenly shows up and asks Izuku for lunch.

As i was walking away i started thinking to myself.

Y/n: I noticed that All might always with Izuku, why? Something doesn't add up here...i'll need to think about this more.
Although maybe it's because their quirks are so similar...........

*smoll skip*

As we were about to leave the classroom there were a bunch of people stood infront of our classroom.

Lida: Why are you blocking our doorway?!

Mineta: I won't let you hold us hostage!

Bakugou: Their scouting out the competition, idiots. Anyways! This is what a future hero looks like! Now move it extra's!

Lida: You can't just call people extra's just because you don't know them!

Shinzo: So this is class 1-A? I heard you guys are impressive but your being just an ass. Is everyone in the hero course like that.

I look over and see a purple haired guy who probably hasn't slept since 1936.

Shinzo: I have another chance at the sport festival to prove myself to make it to the hero course, so if i do well than i could transfer over to here. And that means replacing one of you.
Consider this a declaration of war.

Than some silver haired guy from 1-B yells something

Tetsu: I'm from class 1-B! We heard you fought some villains and wanted to check it out, but all i see is a bunch of brats!

Welp look at that, everyone hates our class now. Thanks Bakugou
I thought

After some more back an forth talking i went home and decided to train the Authority of Greed, since right now i could accidentily kill someone, i also need to test out if i can truly block all attacks

[Also in this MHA universe the Authoritys cost you stamina as to not make you a literal god]

* 1 week timeskip*

As the festival was approaching i managed to make Greed less deadly. I also confirmed that i can block any attack with the Authority of Greed, so that was nice and definitly not overpowered.

For now i just decided to brush my teeth and go to sleep.

Welp that's almost 1100 words