Writer's Update (1)

The only reason that Alisha and Aussie both have Night's Edge before Skeletron is, A Kind Pro gave them it outside the story.

Also, They got the good stuff from the same kind pro. The rude pro was the one putting in Yharon. The good and bad pros are different players.

The Mode on is, Death Mode. But, I was too lazy for the treasure bag shit. I don't want to fucking check each loot from the treasure bag so no treasure bag information.

Also, Each player are pros at Revengeance in Calamity. Don't Underestimate them, But well, They aren't amazing at the game in Death mode. They weren't prepared for Death mode.

Alisha wants to have the Zenith since it will literally make Post-Game Easier. So don't insult me for doing this stuff. I know, Zenith isn't available in TModLoader, But Whatever. I'm also putting in a lot of Vanilla Items as I don't know Calamity Stuff too much.

Also, These take about a few minutes to finish. But it looks really nicely detailed, I make these really quickly due to me being a fast typer. I'm great at these. I also have fun making these, Just like how I have fun talking to bots. I'm Not some Calamity Genius, But I'm good at Terraria Vanilla Items. Yes, I know that I never played Terraria, Nor Calamity. But I only tried the demo, Not the Actual Paid version. It was fun trying Terraria for my 1st time.

I love having a good chat, But I just want to hide the fact that I'm not the best person in the world. I just like chats. That's all. I'm not a bad person to talk to. I always hide the fact I'm a guy. So, If you like these stories, Thank you for reading. It means a lot for me.