XVII - Sage

Y'all my school began on the 14th virtually so I won't be updating as much. I was going to write a full scene. Something you've never seen before but I didn't bother.

Oh and suggest some fire books or y'all ain't getting another chapter for now lol.

Sage couldn't stop thinking about that moment with Adonis from the day it happened

Sage couldn't stop thinking about that moment with Adonis from the day it happened. Neither of them had spoken on it but it was clear that it was on both of their minds. He had fingered her, kissed her and told her that she was his even though they weren't together. The friendship and relationship line was beginning to blur and he was supposed to wait a whole year.

She hadn't even thought about what she was saying when she said that about Marcus and she sure didn't expect him to react like that. He'd left her high and dry and she had to relieve herself when she got home.

He was true to his word however and had set up an appointment at The Cosmii hair salon. Sage was there getting box braids done.

"I only got two left sweetheart," the sound of Kourtney, her hairdresser's voice, made its way into Sage's ear.

Sage smiled at her, briefly forgetting that Kourtney couldn't see her as she was doing the braids at the front.

"You about to have the men looking at you sis. You were pretty already and you're prettier now."

Sage didn't think much of what Kourtney said. As Adonis had stated, they weren't together but they were together. She doubted she'd pay attention to any man that wasn't Adonis.

"Thank you so much."

She liked Kourtney. Kourtney was pretty, her voice was soft and she made good conversation with Sage.

"Alright I only got one more left."

Just then a message from Adonis came in on her phone.

Adonis 🎲
U finished yet?

Almost I got one more. But then I have a nail appointment at the nail salon

Adonis 🎲
How long that one go' be? You been at this one for hours

🤷🏽‍♀️ . It's your nail salon. U tell me

Adonis 🎲
Ion know how long that's gonna be. But whenever you're finished just meet at Ms Vito's

Ok

"You talking to yo nigga girl?" Sage shifted her head to watch Kourtney get the hot water ready.

"Nope. My best friend," she didn't like what Kourtney asked. It seemed a bit too intrusive.

"Well my nigga owns this place and he letting me manage it," Sage almost caught whiplash how fast she turned her head around to look at Kourtney. Adonis owned this place and she thought Adonis was single so how was he Kourtney's nigga.