Wind Manipulators (Part 1)

Narrator's POV

A week after the robbery incident, Wendy is always having a dream everynight about the Sky Dragon. Which is everyday she's always thinking where's she's from or what she is.

Wendy's POV

Why do I always dreamed about this dragon? And she said her name is Grandeeney. Then she told me that we're not an esper. She told me that my family came from Fiore, the world where the mages lives. Everynight in my dreams, I am training Sky Dragon slaying magic to improve my power, by the dragon in my dreams. When I woke up at 5:30 am, I walk outside the dorm to take a deep breath and some fresh air cause I was confused. Then I walk and I saw an open field and suddenly, I saw a dragon named Grandeeney. She called my name and I thought I was dreaming but when I tried to pinch my cheek, this wasn't a dream.

Grandeeney: Wendy! Child don't waste your time. Let's start our training.

Then suddenly she transform herself into an old lady with a pink hair on bun hairstyle, wearing a red cloak like a mage.

Grandineey: Now let's begin before your class starts.
Wendy: Ok.

I used some wind punches on my hands then she said.

Grandeeney: Why don't you use your sky dragon slaying magic, those spells that I trained you in your dreams.
Wendy: Right! Sky Dragon Roar!!!!

Then a whirl wind came outside my mouth just like dragon's breath but I always seen dragons breathing fire not huge wind. I was shocked then my illusion opponents made by Grandeeney flew away. Then another wave of opponents came to me then I shouted, Sky Dragon Wing Attack! Which is stirring up the air with both of my hands and slamming it together to form a tornado. This attack has been shown to toss dozens of enemies into the air at once. But I was surprised when some wolves came to me and I used another enchantments. Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Shattering Light: Sky Drill! This spell trapped my opponents inside a a circle wind wall, and then slamming them with a torrent wind. But one of them gave me a little scratch. Aww! That hurts! I'm bleeding right now then Grandeeney told me that I should use my healing magic to heal myself for a while.

Grandeeney: This is all for now, you can go back to your room. Meet me here same time tomorrow.

After she spokes to me, she suddenly dissappeared. As of now it's already 7 am, I should probably prepare now to my class. But until now I wasn't convinced that I'm a Sky Dragon Slayer mage not a level 4 esper. For now this will be my secret to all my classmates, friends, including Chelia and even my big sister, cause here in Academy City all of us here does not believe in existence of magic. But here, right now after I trained, I believe in magic.

Chelia's POV

When I woke up at 5:45 am I did not saw Wendy on her bed, so I went outside to look for her. I guess she's going to take some fresh air again huh, but this time this is too early and still cold. How can she walk outside in a cold breeze. But then I saw an open field and saw Wendy using Sky Dragon Slaying magic? I thought my mom and I were only a secret mage in Academy City. That's why her wind manipulation ability is closely identical to my power that can also used healing magic like I do. Most of espers cannot use more abilities at the sametime, and there's no healing ability in espers. I'm gonna talk to her later at lunch. Oh no! It's now 7 am I should take a shower. Then after I took a shower I saw Wendy reading her notes and I suddenly remember, Today's our big test! Oh no! I need to study now! Then Wendy goes inside the bathroom with a serious and confused look on her face.

Chelia: Hey Wendy, is there something wrong? (worried look)
Wendy: No. I'm good, well then goodluck to our big test today.