Dark Magic

Narrator's POV

The 3 girls went back inside the school premises. Mikoto, Wendy and Chelia split up to look for Kongou, until Mikoto saw Kongou lying on the ground with some scratch and covered with some sort of venom bitten by a large snake and she's no conscious. Kongou! Mikoto shouts. Wendy and Chelia heard Mikoto's voice in the last section of the library, the two girls run to Mikoto and they saw Kongou hurts so badly.

Wendy: Alright Chelia, we must combine our healing magic to heal her I sense that there's a venom inside her body.
Chelia: Right!
Mikoto: You mean she was poisoned? Bitten by a large snake?

The girls starting to heal Kongou but then there was a large phyton made by dark shadows that will attack them, then Mikoto raises her clenched fist in the air and chants. "Resounding through the air, the roar of thunder, plunge from the heavens and reap destruction!." A large bolt of lightning will then descend upon the target. The phyton dark shadow vanished but then there's another attack coming then Wendy and Chelia uses their combine power. Sky Dragon Wing Attack! And Sky God Boreas! The dark shadows were vanished after their attacks. Then there's a dark mage who walks then he claps.
??????: Very good! Very Impressive! I guess you have strong powers to defeat my shadow phytons. (chuckles)
Mikoto: Who are you?! (anger tone)
??????: Heh? Did you forget me? Railgun or should I say Lightning Dragon Slayer?
Mikoto: Zeref!
??????: I'm here too.
Chelia: Lyon! (angry tone)
Lyon: Why don't you call me Dad?
Since I am your father after all. (chuckles)
Chelia: You're not my father anymore, he's dead! (glaring at Lyon)
Zeref: Oh we meet again, Sky Maidens. (grinning evil) You see, I still need you two but I am interested in your power, Railgun. (chuckles)
Mikoto: Hey if you want me, then you should fight me first! Lay a finger on these girls , then you'll pay! (sparking) (anger tone of voice)
Zeref: Oh no! I'm scared! (teasing tone) (chuckles) Oh one more thing, I do have invited guests. (Holds by Dark shadow mages points their knives on their victims' neck) (Reveals their victims, they are Misuzu Misaka and Sherry Blendy) (covered with dark shadows)
Mikoto: Mama! (shouting so worriedly)
Wendy: Mom!
Chelia: Mom!
Zeref: I guess, you're the one who's scared right now. (laughs evil)

Mikoto growls so angrily, her face is sparking then some of electric shocks appeared to hit Zeref. But then Zeref dodges her attack. Is that the best you can do? (laughs evil) It's my turn now Railgun. Zeref uses his Living Magic spell in order to create more like 10,000 shadow demons. What can you do about it? (chuckles)

Meanwhile with Wendy and Chelia

Lyon: I told you to come with me, my daughter.
Chelia: I would never accept your foolish offer. Why are you doing this Dad? I know that you're only possessed by Zeref's power. But then, why don't you fight the dark soul in your body just like Wendy did?
Lyon: Tch! Who cares, anyways let's see who's gonna win this battle.
(Zeref's demons appeared to join them) Hmm. I guess I'm not alone with this battle, so you better get yourself ready.
Chelia: Wendy are you ready?
Wendy: (nodds)
Chelia and Wendy: Sky Sister's Attack! Sky Dragon and Sky God ROAR!!!!

Both of them releases a huge black and blue tornado winds then some of demons blow away. Then they use another attack. Sky Dragon Wing Attack! and Sky God Boreas! The two of them creates tornado both of their hands then they blow more demons away.

Back to Mikoto and Zeref fight

Mikoto used Lightning Dragon's Heavenward Halberd. She raises both of her hands in the air at her sides and generates electricity between their open, facing palms. This is rapidly shaped into the form of a massive spear composed of lightning, which she proceeds to hurl at the enemy, then some of the demons vanished. Hmm... This will be fun. Zeref uses Nemesis spell in order to create an entire army of demons with just a few rocks and it appears within Academy City.

Meanwhile outside Tokiwadai Middle School

Kuroko: What are those?
??????: Shirai-san!
Kuroko: (turns around) Uiharu! Romeo! Konori-senpai!
Romeo: I heared there's poltergeisting in your school. I'm here to help.
Uiharu: According to my research these are the demons created by a powerful dark mage. Konori: And also some of the demon souls can cause the poltergeisting.
Kuroko: Alright guys! Let's fight these demons.
Romeo and Uiharu: On it!

The four of them faces the demons. Romeo used his Rainbow Fire magic in order to create a deadliest fire that explodes the demon who's attacking them. Uiharu, Kuroko and Konori shocked what Romeo did. Are you a mage? Uiharu asks with an amazed look on her face. Yes. I'm sorry if I did not mention to you so soon. I was enlisted in Academy City's database as a level 3 Pyrokinesis. But I'm really a Fire mage. Anyways get ready for the next attack guys. As Romeo explains his true ability. Romeo continues to attack the demons around the city by using Purple Flare spell by manipulating purple flame that cannot extinguished by water and wind, while Kuroko tries to attack using her human sized darts. Romeo and Kuroko team up their weapons like Romeo adds purple fires to Kuroko's darts and they fire the darts to their enemies. As they defeat the thousands of Zeref's demon. Kuroko and Romeo teleports inside the school to help Mikoto, Wendy and Chelia defeating Lyon and Zeref. While Uiharu and Konori both outside to see injured civilians and to secure the location. Konori contacts the Anti-skill in order to have more back ups in this battle.

Back to Wendy and Chelia's battle with Lyon

Wendy and Chelia defeats Zeref's demon, then they totally faced Lyon.

Wendy: So it looks like you're on your own right now! Let's finished this Chelia.
Chelia: (nodds then agrees to her)
Lyon: Not if I could attack you with my Ice-Make: Water Serpent!

Lyon creates a large, spiraling serpent made of ice that freezes his intended target upon contact. But then Wendy and Chelia used their Sky Dragon Wing Attack and Sky God Boreas together then Lyon's attack blows away.

Wendy and Chelia: Sky Sister's Attack! Leading Sky Arrow and Trailing Sky Arrow!

Wendy and Chelia cloak their legs in Sky Dragon Slayer Magic and Sky God Slayer Magic respectively and attack in combination. But then Lyon tries to dodge their attack but then their powers are so strong. I did join Zeref's dark guild it's because if I did not join him, he will kill you and Sherry. As Lyon mumbles to himself before the two of them sending him away and hit the ground defeated. The Sky Sisters high five in each other then Romeo and Kuroko appears to them.

Romeo: So, you call yourself Sky Sisters? That's cool!
Kuroko: Yeah and I want to congratulate you Chelia for your courage, you did your job as a member of Judgement, and you too Wendy maybe you should join us too to team up with my sister.
Wendy: Let me think about it. I haven't master my enchantments yet but I'll accept the offer. Cause when Chelia and I team up together we were undefeated.
Chelia: Yeah! You're right Wen. Oh hey we're not done yet, let's save big sister Mikoto.
Wendy: Yeah! But before that, we should heal ourselves first.
Chelia: Right! And we should eat air too, in order to recharge our stamina remember?
Wendy: I never thought of that. Now let's eat.

Wendy and Chelia used their healing spells to heal themselves and the two Sky mages eat the air until they fully recharge, then they proceed to battle with Zeref.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Will they ever be able to defeat Zeref? Let's find out.

TO BE CONTINUED -_-