Sky Sisters with Railgun VS Dark Mage

Narrator's POV

Last time on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City.

Wendy, Mikoto, Kuroko and Chelia were inside the library then later on Kongou joins them in doing their homework. Suddenly, another poltergeisting attack hits them. The whole ground is shaking so badly and the books are falling of the bookshelves. The students went outside the school premises even Kuroko teleports the 4 of them, but then Mikoto realized that they left Kongou alone. Mikoto, Wendy and Chelia went back to the school then Mikoto saw Kongou lying on the ground with some poisonous scratches bitten by a large phyton. By the time Wendy and Chelia tries to heal Kongou, Zeref appears with Lyon. Zeref has their mothers. Mikoto starts fighting with Zeref then Wendy and Chelia fights Lyon. Zeref casts a spell to create 10,000 demons to fight along side of them. Mikoto destroys Zeref's demon but then Zeref casts another spell and creates more demons outside their school. So, Kuroko, Konori, Uiharu and Romeo fights the demons outside by using Romeo's fire and Kuroko's life sized darts to finnished the enemies. The 4 of them successfully defeated the demons then Kuroko and Romeo teleports inside the school to help Mikoto, Wendy and Chelia. Wendy and Chelia fights with Lyon using by their combined Sky magic powers then they deafeat him. Lyon's last words said, I did join Zeref's dark guild it's because if I did not join him, he will kill you and Sherry. After the fight between them, Kuroko and Romeo appears then the Sky mages heal each other's wounds and they eat air to regenerate their stamina. Wendy, Chelia, Kuroko and Romeo proceeds to fight Zeref.

Now the battle begins.

Present time: Mikoto fights with Zeref

Zeref: So it seems your comrades outside destroyed my demons huh perhaps I will create thousands of demons to drain your stamina. (grinning evil)
Mikoto: If that's what you want, then I'll use all my strength in order to protect the ones I love and even Academy City!
Zeref: So, you're playing the role of a hero. (chuckles)
Mikoto: I am not playing the role of hero, I don't want to see my family, my friends and all of them suffer because of you! (sparking)

Mikoto releases electricity to hit Zeref but then Zeref dodges by he became a shadow then he backs to normal self. Zeref casts his dark magic attacking directly to Mikoto but then there's a wind wall barrier appears infront of Mikoto. What is that thing? Mikoto surprises with a shock look on her face. Don't worry! Sky Sisters are here too! As Wendy and Chelia appears to protect Mikoto. Wendy transforms into her Dragon Force to increase her power. Alright I'll transform to! Mikoto said confidently then she transform herself into volts of lightning. Mikoto moves in a speed of light hitting Zeref by her lightning then Zeref counter attacks her but she manages to block his dark magic attacking her and luckily for her she did not have any injuries even a scratch. What an amazing power! Well then I'll use my Dark Blast Inferno! Zeref gathers flame-like dark matter in his palm and strikes his target with the powerful attack. Then Mikoto blocks his attack. Hmm...you blocks my attack again Railgun. As Zeref glares at Mikoto. It's our turn! says Wendy while both Chelia and Wendy eat the air.

Mikoto: Lightning Dragon!
Wendy: Sky Dragon!
Mikoto and Wendy:ROOOOOAAAAAARRRR!!!!!!!!!
Chelia: And Sky God HOOOOOWWWWLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Through the combined dragon roars and god howl, Zeref blow away outside the school and send them to another dimension and after that they never seen Zeref. They did not know if he's still alive but then they manage to finnished him.

Mikoto: Ah! That was awesome! Great work guys!
Wendy: Yeah as long as Dragon Sisters and Sky Sisters together we would never be defeated.
Chelia: Hey we need to get our moms and heal Kongou-senpai.
Mikoto: Let's go.

Mikoto's team releases Misuzu and Sherry, the Sky mages uses their healing magic in order to heal their mothers and Kongou as well. Mikoto's team went outside and then their mothers and Kongou were taken by the ambulance and went to hospital.

At the Hospital with Misuzu Misaka's Room

Mikoto: Mama you're awake. (hugs)
Wendy: Mom!(hugs)
Misuzu: Thank you, my brave daughters.
Mikoto: Nah! You're welcome (smiles)
Wendy: We need to thank Grandineey for training us, due to our powers we cannot defeat Zeref.
Mikoto: We can do that later.

Meanwhile at Sherry Blendy's Room

Chelia: Mom you're awake now. Are you ok?
Kuroko: How's your feeling?
Sherry: I'm feeling better now, it's because I see you defeated Zeref. You have a powerful team.
Kuroko: Yeah. But I don't think that I'm strong just like them. I'm only their back up sidekick. (dissappointing face)
Chelia: That's not true Kuroko-neechan, I heard it from Uiharu-senpai that you and Romeo manage to protect the city. (tries to cheer her up)
Kuroko: Well that's my responsibility as a Judgement Officer. Now then I guess you deserve a promotion after all.
Chelia: You mean it?
Kuroko: Uh huh (nodding)
Sherry: I'm so proud of you two, I also wanted to thank you for saving our lives.
Chelia: Ofcourse mom, cause this is LOVE! (wink) As you always told me.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is the END of this Arc. I'm still thinking about who's the next Antagonist in this story. As of now let's enjoy the next chapters to their ordinary lives as a student. The next chapter is all about Carla and her abilities.