Poltergeisting at the Festival

Narrator's POV

The 4 girls from Tokiwadai are hanging out with Uiharu at the arcade to relax for awhile cause they are still busy investigating about the poltergeisting. But then they saw a flier of the festival event with fireworks show at the 7th district that will be happening tonight. The girls decided to go but then the 4 girls from Tokiwadai is planning what to do to make their escape plan for tonight's festival.

Time skip: Curfew time at Tokiwadai Dorm

The girls did what they had planned, their Head Resident is checking on each students inside their rooms. Then she check the Room 208, when she opens the door she sees Mikoto and Kuroko studying then she closes the door.

Mikoto: Are you ready? (whispers to Kuroko)
Kuroko: Let's go. (whispering to Mikoto)

But then the Head Resident opens the door to check them again, the two of them go back to their studying positions. And when their Head Resident totally left, the two of them sighs in relief. Mikoto and Kuroko teleport to Room 209 inorder to check on their sisters, as planned. The 4 girls put pillows like that they were sleeping except for Mikoto cause she uses the life size teddy bear when she tries to sneak outside the dorm premises at night. Their escape plan success Kuroko uses her extent of teleportation ability in order to teleport to the festival. The 4 of them wearing kimonos, Misaka wears yellow kimono with the design of flowers, Kuroko wears plain purple kimono, Wendy wears blue kimono with the same color as her hair, and Chelia wears plain pink kimono. The girls meet Uiharu then she wears pink kimono with a design of green flowers. The 5 of them walks together at the bazaar they eat together at takoyaki stand, they split in two groups Mikoto with Kuroko then Wendy, Chelia and Uiharu. Mikoto and Kuroko played shateki (gun-shooting), wanage (ring toss) , while Wendy, Chelia and Uiharu played kingyo sukui (goldfish scooping), yo-yo tsuri (yo-yo scooping), then Mikoto bought and wear a Gekota mask.

Kuroko: Seriously, you look ridiculous with that mask Sissy. (dissappointing look on her face)
Mikoto: Oh come on, I'm getting into spirit.

Wendy, Chelia and Uiharu will go to Mikoto and Kuroko's location then someone calls Wendy's name.

Romeo: Hey Wendy! (waving)
Wendy: Hey Romeo. (waves back)
Romeo: So, you're here in this festival with your friends huh?
Wendy: Yeah. This is Uiharu-neechan, Chelia, my big sister Mikoto and Kuroko-senpai. And guys this is Romeo, he help me to bring my shopping bags the other day.
Girls: Oh hey nice to meet you.
Romeo: Hey girls, I know where is the perfect place to watch fireworks, do you mind?
Wendy: Yeah, we love too.

Romeo and the girls came to the lakeside near bazaar to watch fireworks but then Romeo grabs Wendy's hand and he drags her near a tree to be alone in that moment.

Romeo: Wendy, I'm sorry if I drag you here, I just want to be alone with you for a moment.
Wendy: No. It's ok. Actually, it's beautiful here.
Romeo: Mind if we exchange e-mail address?
Wendy: Alright! Here.

Wendy shows her phone to Romeo and then they exchange their e-mail addresses, Chelia watches them from a far. Then Kuroko notices that her sister is jealous so she teases her.

Kuroko: Hey Chelia, are you jealous? (teasing Chelia)

Chelia ran away then the ground is shaking like there's an intensity 9 earthquake. The ground cracks like it devides into pieces, Kuroko teleports Mikoto, Uiharu and Chelia away then they appear to Wendy and Romeo's location but then the tree will hit them Wendy and Chelia uses their wind fists to punch the tree to blow away.

Romeo: Wow! That was amazing Wendy and Chelia.

Romeo compliments them, Wendy smiles at him and Chelia glares at him. Kuroko calls Konori to report what happen to them and then she also calls the Anti-skill to help them to investigate the incident. Uiharu calls the ambulance to help those injured people in the scene. The 6 of them investigates the scene but then as Yomikawa (Captain of the Anti-skill) said to them that they should handle the investigation to them since that it is curfew hours. Uiharu and Romeo say goodbye to them. Kuroko teleports Mikoto, Wendy and Chelia back to their dorm.

Mikoto: That was great!
Kuroko: Yeah that was a close one to us. Hey Sissy, what are you doing? Kuroko asks in a (curious look) (runs to Mikoto) (hugs her) So, you're thinking about Terestina did that again with her ability crystal? (squeezing Mikoto)
Mikoto: I still don't get it, she's still in prison and the child errors are already awaken but then, there's another poltergeisting event right now. (worried tone)
Kuroko: Don't worry Sissy all of us in Judgement will work hard for this as soon as possible.

Kuroko tries to cheer her Sissy up then she hugs Mikoto on her chest.

Mikoto: Yeah right, I guess we should sleep now, Wendy and I have a secret training about our magic abilities.

Meanwhile in Room 209

Wendy: That was a strong earthquake.
Chelia: It's poltergeisting. (serious tone with a sad look)
Wendy: Hey is there's something wrong Chelia?
Chelia: I'm fine. Don't worry about me. (looks so down)
Wendy: Oh come on Chelia, don't be so sad, no ones injured.
Chelia: Injured you say?

Chelia pinned Wendy on her bed then Chelia is on top of Wendy as their faces were 12 inches gap to each other.

Chelia: I'm injured inside now, will you please heal my heart? (serious look on her face)
Wendy: (blushing) What? Sure I can heal you.
Chelia: Well then.

Chelia kisses Wendy on her lips. Then, Wendy melts to her kiss and Wendy kisses her back. Their kiss lasted in 5 mins. Then, Wendy pulled back with a shock on her face.

Chelia: Wendy do you love me?
Wendy: I-I uh, I'm not sure. (blushes in deep red) (feel confused)
Chelia: You know what Wendy, the day when we both have our day off, when we go to the park and eating our crepes, that was the time I would confess to you. But then that Romeo always appeared wherever we go to our hangouts. I always love you Wendy, since the day you saved me from those punks. During my first day here in our dorm, and you saved my life twice. That's why I don't wanna loose you.
Wendy: Chelia, I'm still confused with my feelings right now, you see I never been inlove in my life. I always focus on my studies ever since when I was in elementary I'm on top of our class.
Chelia: Ok. I'll wait for you Wendy no matter what. (blushing with a serious look)
Wendy: Maybe we should sleep now, I have training with big sister and Grandineey for Dragon Slaying magic, feel free to join us if you like.
Chelia: Ok. Thanks for the invitation but I guess I have judgement research with regards to poltergeisting.
Wendy: Ok. Good night.
Chelia: Sweet dreams Wen. (smiles and blushing) (I love you Wendy even if you don't)

The girls are finally sleeping but in the meantime there is Lyon watching and spying on these 4 girls of Tokiwadai.

Lyon: Hmm...It looks like my daughter Chelia's weakness is Wendy. (mumbles to himself) (hanging on a tree). I should know the weakness of the railgun next. As he chuckles and leaves them.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

Who's behind those poltergeisting attacks? Let's find out.

TO BE CONTINUED -_-