Shokuhou's Objective

Narrator's POV

It is already 8 am when Mikoto wakes up, she goes to bathroom to take a shower. While she's taking her shower, she's thinking if Kuroko and Chelia were ok. When she left the bathroom, she greets Wendy.

Mikoto: Hey Wendy. The bath is all yours.
Wendy: Ok big sister. Hey Big sister.
Mikoto: Uh huh?
Wendy: Is Chelia and Kuroko-neechan will be fine? (worried look)
Mikoto: I guess so. I also worried about them since yesterday. After you take a shower we should go check on them.
Wendy: Ok.

Wendy enters the bathroom and take a shower. After Wendy gets out the shower room, she and her big sister left the room. The two of them split in two rooms to check on both of them. When they knock the door, there's no one picking nor answer. Until they noticed that the door is unlock, so they enters the room. When they open the two rooms, they're not there. So the two of them decides to eat at the dining hall since that Wendy's stomach is growling same goes to Mikoto. When they get to the dining hall, they finally see Kuroko and Chelia eat together then they walk close to them.

Mikoto: Hey Kuroko, Chelia. Mind if we join you eating? (smiles relief)
Kuroko: Hey don't call me by my first name, we're not even acquaintance.
Mikoto: Huh?
Chelia: Kuroko-neechan, do we know them?
Wendy: Yes. We're classmates remember?
Chelia: Really?
Kuroko: I don't know very much of them. This girl is Mikoto Misaka, they call her Railgun and she's Wendy Misaka, her sister.

Both Mikoto and Wendy have a confused look on their faces. Then Kuroko speaks to them.

Kuroko: Look. But if you're in trouble Chelia and I will help you.
Chelia: Excuse us.

Kuroko and Chelia leaves Mikoto and Wendy on that table and still they can't believe that both Kuroko and Chelia forget about them.

Mikoto: (Stands up and hits the table) Damn Shokuhou! You're messing with my friends!
Wendy: She also messing up with us! (getting so pissed)
Mikoto: Come on Wendy let's look for that girl. (growls angrily)

The girls decided to split up and look for Shokuhou they went on a park, under the bridge, anywhere else, and  there's no sign of her.

Meanwhile with Kuroko and Chelia

Kuroko: Railgun! When I heard that Railgun, my heart beats so fast.
Chelia: Well then when I look at the Railgun's sister, my heart beats so fast too. I think I'm inlove with her. Maybe you and Railgun would be a good pair.
Kuroko: WHAT! (blushes in deep red) N-No. That never gonna happen.
Chelia: Oh come on, just admit it. I think they were both nice.
Kuroko: That's enough! Let's patrol separately. I'll go right and you go to the left.
Chelia: Copy that. (smiling)

As the two of them patrols at the different directions. Chelia saw Wendy helps the girl who is surrounded by a group of guys.

Chelia: Hey there! You're not a member of Judgement to do this job. You need authorization from us before you beat those punks. You can get yourself into trouble. (She said it worriedly)
Wendy: Yes. I know, I just remember when I saved you when your 1st day in our dorms.
Chelia: Really? You managed to save me? (blushing) But I don't know what you're talking about.
Wendy: Just forget what I've said, I need to go now. (sad tone)

When Wendy walks away from Chelia. Chelia calls her.

Chelia: Hey wait!
Wendy: (stops walking) Huh?
Chelia: Do you think we were friends before?
Wendy: (nodds) Forget about what I've said before. I'm heading to the dorm now.
Chelia: Ok. Take care. Misaka-san.