The Mark

Narrator's POV

Today is the final day for Mikoto's mating season. Mikoto woke up and she saw herself naked and Kuroko as well. They were sleeping together on Mikoto's bed. Kuroko is still wrapping her arms on Mikoto's body.

Mikoto: KUROKO!
Kuroko: Good morning Sissy.
Mikoto: WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?! (speaks angrily) (sparking)
Kuroko: After we make out yesterday, we sleep naked. And besides, it feels so hot after we did that.
Mikoto: Whatever! (annoyed)

Mikoto enters the bathroom to take a shower. Then Kuroko follows her to take a bath together. Mikoto tries to zap her using her electric shocks but then her attacks on Kuroko did not hit her.

Kuroko: Hahaha. Sissy, you can't zap your girlfriend. (Touching Mikoto's face)
Mikoto: (Growls angrily) DON'T TOUCH ME! YOU PERVERT! (blushes)
Kuroko: Come on Sissy. I just wanted to join you in a bath like this.
Mikoto: Fine! Whatever! And don't look on my body! (blushes in deep red)
Kuroko: After our love making last night, you still don't want me to see your body? Did you forget that I touched your bossom and your pu**y? And you also touched mine too.

Mikoto gets so pissed then she throws Kuroko outside the bathroom.

Mikoto: Well then that's the other Mikoto Misaka! That's totally not me! (still angry) (Why is this happening to me? I never love that pervert.)

After 10 mins Mikoto gets out the bathroom.

Kuroko: Hey Sissy. It's our dayoff today, maybe we should go on a date.
Mikoto: I should prefer to hangout with Wendy and Carla rather than hanging out with you and Chelia.
Kuroko: Aww. Sissy you're so mean to me. You should be thanking me for my cooperation with your mating season.
Mikoto: No! I'm seeing you want it! I'm heading out now.
Kuroko: Hey! Where are you going?
Mikoto: None of your business! (closes the door)

Mikoto left their room then she goes to Wendy and Chelia's room.

Mikoto: (knocks the door)
Wendy: Hey Big sister. Come in.

Mikoto enters the room.

Wendy: So, What brings you here?
Mikoto: I wanted to.
Kuroko: (Appears to hug Mikoto) Sissy! You can't run away from me.
Mikoto: Kuroko! Let go of me! (grunting)
Chelia: How's your love making last night?
Kuroko: (shows her mark) That was awesome! Look Chelia, this is my mark from Sissy.
Chelia: Wow! That's pretty. Does it hurt?
Kuroko: No. Not really.
Mikoto: Geez! I came here to escape from this pervert.
Wendy: What are they talking about?
Mikoto: I'll tell you soon when you get older.
Wendy: Ok!
Carla: So, you did it?
Mikoto: Yeah. I can't believe I can do it.
Carla: Congratulations on graduating to your innocence.
Mikoto: Kuroko gets my virginity after all.
Kuroko: Hey Sissy. When will you propose to me to be your wife?
Chelia: (smiles)
Mikoto: Hey! We're still in our minor age!Married life is between 20 and above! (anger tone)
Kuroko: But I can be your fiance' now.
Mikoto: Fine. Whatever. (speaks in annoyed tone)
Carla: Your parents must know about this.
Kuroko: Ok.
Mikoto: (sigh) Fine.
Chelia: Wow! I'm so happy for you two. I wonder when would Wendy and I became couple just like the two of you.
Wendy: I'm too young to enter that kind of relationship. I guess this is only puppy love for me.
Carla: I agree. And your parents will not allow you to have relationship with Chelia.
Chelia: (Glares both Wendy and Carla)
Carla: Your parents might think that you're too young to be a couple like Mikoto and Kuroko.
Chelia: Geez! We're in middle school now. And I can prove to you that I love Wendy forever and ever. (hugs Wendy)
Carla: You're only 12 and 13.

Kuroko: Hey guys. How about we should hangout together.
Chelia: Yeah! Like a double date?
Kuroko: Yes.
Mikoto and Wendy: These girls are totally Yandere.
Carla: I'll go with you, incase that there lewd things gonna happen to report to your parents. And also to protect you.
Mikoto and Wendy: Alright! You can go too. (Mikoto, Wendy and Carla group hug together)

Chelia: Geez! How can I kiss Wendy? It's about a week we haven't kiss. (mumbles to herself)
Carla: So, that's your plan?
Chelia: Carla. (upset tone)

Kuroko: I guess we still have time before noon, maybe we should play Truth or Dare.
Chelia: Good idea.
Wendy: Is it fun?
Mikoto: I have a bad feeling about this. (still annoyed)

Kuroko get a bottle of soda. This is like spin the bottle game. The first turn is Wendy.

Kuroko: Alright! Truth or Dare Wendy?
Wendy: Truth.
Chelia: Who is your first crush?
Wendy: (blushes) Well, it's Big Sister Mikoto.
Kuroko and Chelia: What?!
Wendy: She's brave, powerful, and she cares the others before herself. That's why I wanted to be like her, and she's my role model. She's the best sister in the whole wide world.
Kuroko and Chelia: Even your personality is the same as her.
Kuroko: Next.
Chelia: I guess it's my turn.
Carla: Truth or Dare?
Chelia: Dare ofcourse.
Kuroko: Kiss Wendy on her lips for a minute.
Chelia: Hehe. This is my chance. (pervert look)
Mikoto, Wendy and Carla: NO!

Chelia is getting close to Wendy then Carla tries to stop Chelia. But then Kuroko carries Carla and ties on a chair.

Carla: How dare you to do this to me child!
Kuroko: Sorry. This is a game for fun! (grins)

Chelia is kissing Wendy for about 2 mins. Then Mikoto tries to stop them but Kuroko kisses Mikoto's lips. Mikoto and Wendy breaks their kiss and continues the game. Then Kuroko untied Carla.

Carla: Geez! I'll talk to your mothers right away.
Chelia: Please Carla, we're sorry.
Carla: Fine. It's only a game.
Kuroko: Next will be Carla. Truth or Dare?
Carla: Truth.
Wendy: Do you have someone you love?
Carla: Yes I do.

The girls move closer to Carla to listen very well.

Carla: His name is Happy. He is also a cat like me. He lives in Fiore with my friends, Natsu, Lucy, Erza, and Gray.
Wendy: Is he has transformation ability like you?
Carla: No. He is only an ordinary cat but he has max speed ability. He's brave and has a sense of humor. Now moving on please.
Mikoto: I guess it's my turn.
Kuroko: Truth or Dare?
Mikoto: Truth.
Chelia: Who is your first love?
Mikoto: I can't say that I have my first love. It's only a crush which is Touma Kamijou.
Kuroko: SISSY! YOU STILL LIKE THAT APE?!  Grr!!! (snapps)
Mikoto: But not anymore. Perhaps there is someone who captured my heart. And that is you Kuroko. (Why did I say it? That's my hidden feeling.)
Kuroko: Aww. Sissy! It warms my heart when you say that you love me. (blushes)
Chelia: You're turn Kuroko-neechan.
Carla: Truth or Dare?
Kuroko: Dare.
Mikoto: No kissing and touching me for one week! That's an order!
Kuroko: Don't do this to me Sissy!
Mikoto: Is there any problem with that?! (sparking) (Killer look with dark aura.)
Kuroko: O-ok! (terrified look)
Mikoto: Good! Now be a good girl. (Pokes Kuroko's forehead)

The girls are still playing their Truth and Dare till noon. After that, Chelia and Kuroko went to the kitchen to prepare their speacial dishes to their love ones.

————————————————————————————————————————————————

TO BE CONTINUED -_-