Hidden Feelings Revealed

Narrator's POV

Wendy and Carla gets inside their room while Chelia is following on them. Wendy runs to the bathroom with Carla and they talk about Wendy's hidden feelings for Chelia. Chelia gets finally in their room.

Chelia: Hmm. Wendy and Carla isn't here yet. Where did they go?

Then Chelia heard Wendy's inside the bathroom.

Chelia: Who is Wendy's talking to? Is it Carla?

Then she walks close to the bathroom to hear what Wendy and Carla's been talking about.

Wendy: Carla.
Carla: Yes child?
Wendy: Uh well, I wanted to tell you something.
Carla: What is it?
Wendy: Can you promise me that you can never say it to Chelia?

Chelia: (Outside the bathroom) (Listening to Wendy and Carla's conversation.) (What are you hiding Wendy?)

Carla: Ok. Then what is it?
Wendy: (embarrassed) I uh, I'm inlove with Chelia.
Carla: What?!
Wendy: I'm inlove with her. (Covers her face in embarrassment)

Chelia: (Still listening) (blushes) (What?! Really! Finally I captured her heart.) (smiles happily)

Carla: So, that's why I saw you earlier together. Are you two dating?
Wendy: I don't know. I guess.
Carla: So did you tell her about it?
Wendy: No. Not yet. I don't have a courage to say it. I decided to hide it for now.

Chelia: (Ok it doesn't matter, as long as I know her secret feelings for me.) (smiles happily) (I'll just wait for her to confess her feelings for me.)

Carla: Alright. If that's what you wanna do, then be it.
Wendy: (hugs Carla) Ok!

The two of them opens the bathroom door then they walk outside. Chelia is lying on her bed and pretends to be asleep.

Wendy: (looks at Chelia) I guess that she's tired from running.
Carla: Now child, let's go to bed.
Wendy: Ok.

Time skip, it is already 6:30am when Wendy woke up on her bed. Then she smells like French Toast and Scrambled Eggs near her.

Chelia: Good morning Wendy, I hope you sleep well. (smiles happily)
Wendy: So, you made all of this? (smiles at Chelia)
Chelia: Uh huh. I made it just for you.
Wendy: Thank you Chelia. Come here, you can eat with me.
Carla: (Clears her throat)
Wendy: Hey Carla. You're just in time. Let's eat together.
Carla: Thank you Wendy, Chelia.
Wendy and Chelia: You're welcome.

Meanwhile with Mikoto and Kuroko. Kuroko is already awake then Mikoto is still asleep. Kuroko is watching Mikoto while she's sleeping.

Kuroko: Sissy. You look so cute even if you're asleep. I hope someday you can tell me that you love me.

Mikoto holds Kuroko's hand while she still asleep.

Kuroko: (blushes) Sissy. You did hold my hand.
Mikoto: Kuroko. (giggles)
Kuroko: Ohh Sissy. You're dreaming about me. Maybe I should give you a wake up kiss.

Kuroko lean close to Mikoto and then she kiss Mikoto's lips for 5 minutes. Then Mikoto came to her senses.

Mikoto: (Hmm. I feel my lips are warm)(licks her own lips). (But it tastes someone's lips. Does Kuroko tries to kiss me?)

Mikoto opens her eyes, she sees Kuroko's still kissing her. Mikoto broke their kiss.

Mikoto: (blushes in deep red) KUROOKKOO!
Kuroko: Sissy. I can explain.
Mikoto: Since when did you k-kiss me?! (feels embarrassed)
Kuroko: About 5 mins ago.
Mikoto: (growls) Nevermind! (Gets up on her bed and walks straight to the bathroom.)