Wendy is Sick

Narrator's POV

It is 7 in the morning when Chelia awakes.

Chelia: (yawns) Good morning! Wendy and Carla.
Carla: Good morning child.
Chelia: Wendy isn't awake yet? (worried tone)
Carla: (Touches Wendy's head) Oh my goodness! Wendy has a high fever! (panic tone of voice) Chelia, can you get a basin with warm water and towel?
Chelia: Sure! Anything for Wendy! (worried tone)

Chelia's POV

As I enter to the bathroom and get a small basin with warm water and a towel. I started to think what happen to Wendy? I heal her injuries yesterday. Is she really hurt so badly that she can be sick like this. This is my fault, I should be the one who will protect her, since I'm the one who can slay a god. I can't forgive myself if anything happens to her.

Narrator's POV

After a few minutes Chelia came back with a basin with warm water and towel. Chelia gets the towel then she squeeze it and she put it on Wendy's forehead to absorb the heat.

Chelia: I guess this will work. And now I have to use my healing magic on her.

Chelia uses her healing magic and her temperature is getting cool a little. Chelia sighs in relief. After a few hours, Wendy is still unconscious and her body temperature increases. Chelia didn't know what to do, while Carla is thinking of some medicine that can cure Wendy.

Carla: Chelia, will you take care of Wendy?
Chelia: Where are you going?
Carla: I need to go to Fiore and look for a medicine that can cure her illness.
Chelia: Ok. Come back safely.

Carla left the dorm and she fly until she reaches Fiore.

Carla: I need to talk to Porlyusica about the medicine that can heal Wendy.

After 2 hours of flying, she reaches Porlyusica's house.

Carla: (knocking the door)
Porlyusica: Come in. Oh it's you. What can I do for you?
Carla: Do you have a medicine that can cure a burnt heart?
Porlyusica: Yes. Is it for some relative of you?
Carla: It's for Wendy. You know, Grandeeney's great grand daughter.
Porlyusica: Yes. I know that kid. She and her grand mother always here when Wendy is sick. So how is she right now?
Carla: She still unconscious after Hestia hits a shot of fire inside her chest. Chelia tries to heal her injuries yesterday. Earlier this morning, her body temperature increases. So, Chelia tries to heal her fever down but after a few hours, her body temperature increases again.
Porlyusica: I see. Now, I want to give you this. (Giving Carla a vial of medicine.) This is a special mint plant that can make her burnt heart cool. She shall take this medicine every 3 hours until she recovers.
Carla: Thank you very much for this. Let me pay you with this pack of gems that I have. (Getting her pack of gems and giving to Porlyusica.)
Porlyusica: No. I won't accept it. After all I'm Wendy's godmother. You can go now to her.
Carla: Thanks again.

Carla flies and left Fiore and after 2 hours of flying, she finally came back with the medicine that can cure Wendy.

Carla: Hey, I'm back. How's Wendy?
Chelia: She still asleep, her body temperature decreases a little.
Carla: Ok. Can you get me a spoon?
Chelia: Sure.

Chelia gets a spoon then she give it to Carla. Carla gets the vial of medicine and pour into a spoon, then she pours it to Wendy's mouth.

Carla: I wish this will work. (worrying)

Carla is still tries to feed Wendy the medicine she has. Then Wendy's fever is getting down. Carla sighs in relief. After 3 hours, Wendy is finally awake.

Wendy: (yawning)
Chelia: Wendy! You're finally awake! (hugs Wendy)
Wendy: Hey guys, what happened?
Carla: You have a high fever after the fight. But thanks to Porlyusica's medicine, you're finally awake. And you have to take this medicine every 3 hours until you recover.
Wendy: Ok. Thank you guys. (stomach growling) I'm hungry.
Chelia: Don't worry Wendy. I just prepare you with these beef porridge, a steak and strawberry cake with a cup of hot chocolate for dessert.
Wendy: Wow! Thank you Chelia.
Chelia: No problem. Anything for you Wendy.
Wendy: I love you Chelia. (hugs Chelia)
Chelia: (blushes in deep red) I love you too Wendy. (She finally say it. Nice work Chelia.)
Carla: (clears her throat)
Chelia: Carla! (pouts)
Wendy: Oh, I'm sorry Carla. (Separates the hug from Chelia)

Chelia feeds Wendy with the foods she prepared for her. Carla is watching the two of them.

Carla: (In her thoughts: Chelia really loves Wendy.) (smiles)

————————————————————————————————————————————————

This is all for today.

TO BE CONTINUED -_-