Saving Chelia

Narrator's POV

Last time on A Certain Sky Slayer Mages in Academy City. Carla is incharge of protecting Wendy, Chelia, Mikoto and Kuroko. Carla suspected that Kobato is a member of dark guild with Zeref. So first she informed Mikoto and Kuroko about it. Then when the three of them are in their room, Carla asks Wendy about Kodoka Kage. Wendy knows that Kodoka Kage is actually Kobato's father. Then that night Kobato kidnapped Chelia as planned. Kodoka brought Chelia to Fiore to lure Wendy. Now then let's proceed with this story.

The girls are heading to Fiore using Kuroko's teleportation. As the girls enter the world of mages, the girls were amazed by the view.

Mikoto: I never seen such a beautiful place like this. It is like ancient history, more like year 1500 era.
Kuroko: Yes it is. Maybe after we save Chelia, we can spend our night together just us two. (seducing tone)
Mikoto: That's enough! That's never gonna happen! (speaks angrily)
Wendy: Hey, I guess we should head this way. (points to north east)
Mikoto: (sniffs) Yeah I sense it too.
Carla: Let's go girls. There's no time.

While they were heading the north east part, there are shadow demons blocking their way.

Mikoto: What the?!
Wendy: Let's fight these obstacles. Dragon Slayer Secret Art! (charging) (growls)

Wendy creates wind barrier which surrounds them and their opponents and prevents from escaping. Then she creates wind wall to trap their opponents.

Wendy: Shattering Light: Sky Drill!

Wendy defeats the shadow demons by herself but after that she feels weak because her stamina became low. Wendy falls on the ground.

Mikoto, Kuroko and Carla: Wendy! (worried look) (runs close to Wendy)
Wendy: Hey guys I'm fine. We should get going. (speaks weak tone)
Carla: But you have a weak stamina. Perhaps we should take a rest for a moment.
Mikoto: I guess there's a cave near here. (sniffs) Alright Kuroko, can we teleport to that cave?
Kuroko: I didn't see a cave.
Mikoto: Just teleport us! (sparks)
Kuroko: Ok.

Kuroko teleports the four of them until they reach the cave. It's getting dark so Mikoto and Kuroko went outside the cave to get more woods to keep them warm. While Wendy is asleep then Carla is guarding her. After an hour Mikoto and Kuroko came back to the cave. Mikoto uses her lighting ability to create flame, then Carla went outside to get some foods to eat. After an hour Carla came back with some fishes, bull's meat and a bottled water.

Mikoto: Wow! That's exactly what we need. We're starving.
Kuroko: We can make Shish Kebab with these.
Wendy: Yay! I love to eat steak!
Carla: Wendy, child this is only a few slices of meat. I can't carry the whole bull, these are already heavy.
Wendy: Sorry.
Carla: Perhaps we can make Fish and Bull's Meat Barbeque instead.
Mikoto, Wendy and Kuroko: Ok!

The girls are enjoying their Fish and Bull's Meat Barbeque. Then after they eat they talk and then they finally fell asleep.

Time skip, it is 5:30 in the morning when Wendy woke up.

Wendy: (yawns) Hey guys maybe we should.....

She did not finnish what she's saying cause she sees Kuroko's arms wrapping Mikoto's waist. Wendy feels a little sad cause she remembered when Chelia did that to her when she's sleeping with Chelia on her bed. Carla sees Wendy that she's sad.

Carla: Are you ok child? (worried look)
Wendy: Yeah, I'm worried about Chelia.
Carla: Don't worry she's fine, she has an ability of self healing remember?
Wendy: (nodds) (smiles a little) Yeah. You're right.